• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Sept '15 IDC Board

AFChris

Thank you. It was a rough road to Intel for me. I had three applications:
SWO - rejected due to over age at the time of the board
Supply - N
Intel - Y

This is also my second Intel application, first try last year with an OR. I tried OCS Fleet Application this time.

I had tons of rejections in the Navy. Keep your head high if you are N for now, better things will come in perfect time.
No truer words HM3, keep pushing with your dreams people! I'll look for a post and pay it in a few seconds... It involves a guy and his hard time being approved

exNavyOffRec

BOL result is out, finally I got a YES!

great undergrad degree (CS) and excellent graduate GPA, I think you are a perfect example on how the new application system for reservist can work for the right person, while you had a tech degree you GPA wasn't the best, but as a reservist you now have to have an appraisal board which must have went well.

ReserveOfficerRecruiter

pilot
Results are getting to the NRDs now, so expect to hear from your recruiter in the next 24-48 hours. This is also the end of the fiscal year and start of a new one, and recruiters may be busy due to various reasons, so please be patient.

Sal189379

After getting my Pro- N. I will most likely not apply again until completing my Master's Degree in cyber security. My warrant package is in for FY17. Thank God for the U. S. Navy! Remember where you came from!

AFChris

Just called my OR, he checked to see if his systems/databases are updated and he said that there is no new information.

Tick tock, tick tock...

Leon

Filthy No-Qual SWO
So, fun story here. I figured that I give my recruiter 48 hours to notify me, and then I'd call.

Then I realized something. The ocean got tired of waiting for me to sail it, and so it decided to bring the party to me - in the form of a hurricane. I probably won't be seeing any results until Monday, after everyone has cleared all of the bags left behind by the Sand Fairy. Good luck to everyone else still in the wait.