• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

selection dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose

SNA Meridian
I submitted my packet in late April and signed the paper work in mid June. My OCS date is Aug. 03. Sounds like the Navy has a way of determining how long our wait is going to be! Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to wait another year to get my dream job!
Does anyone know the beakdown for OCS classes? Is it a majority of SNA and SNFO's or are there other designators there as well?

kraused

Goose,
I'm in the same shoes, submitted late April and signed mid June for SNA. My OCS date is Aug 16 of 03. Do you have the same class?

jmac12

Schott,I've been talking to a buddy of mine in OCS lately. He's been there since early summer, so he graduates before we get there, but he's given me a little info. Our class number is 08-03. Eighth class to graduate in 03 fiscal year. He has sent me some other stuff, so if you want me to forward it on to you, let me know and I'll forward it to you or fill you in on the essentials. Some pretty helpful info. Well, hope things are going well. Heard of anyone else in our Sept 15 class?

John

SmithS

jmac12,
I'd be interested in knowing what your friend has to say as well. Would you mind forwarding that info to me too. My email is Steven_Smith@aimfunds.com. My date is Nov 9 but I'd like all the info I can find before I get there. Thanks.

RC

jmac would you mind sharing? I start OCS 3 weeks before you do(25 Aug)

my email address is rchristo@cis.ysu.edu

It would be much appreciated.

schott33

Jmac,

I'd appreciate any info you could send me about OCS. If you could forward it to schott33@hotmail.com that would be great. Thanks for the info on our class number. I was going to let you know about one other (Thien) in our class, but I noticed in another post that you found him.

Hope everything is going well. Thanks again.

Steve

goodolerudy

Howdy all,
Alright I'm new at all this. I have an OCS start date for Sept 24 of 2003. I recieved notification on 26 June. I was sumbitted under an AOC (Aviation Officer Candidate). What are the SNA and SFO designations?

Fight to fly, fly to fight, fight to win.

Goose

SNA Meridian
Kraused
My OCS date is Aug. 2 03. I have seen others with your same start dats floating around on this site. I hope you find them a familiar person when you show up to an unfamiliar place can never hurt! Anyone else out there 2 Aug 03?

Goose

JT1208

For all your avaition designation needs:

http://www.nomi.med.navy.mil/text/NAMI/WaiverGuideTopics/avides.htm

JT

Status
Not open for further replies.