• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

selection dates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

krocdawg

I have one more year of school left here in College Park, but I got accepted mid-March and OCS date is Sept. 6 2003.
I'm just awaiting BDCP if that ever happens!

Stegall

krocdawg, I go to school at Maryland. I'm finishing my degree this summer session and leave for OCS 24Aug. I'm slotted as SFO right now. Dude!!!

AdamS

So, if I were to apply and MAYBE get accepted sometime around september I would be looking at a late summer 03 date? Fiscal year 04?
Thanks!

krocdawg

Stegall.. Saweeeet!! It's nice to see another Terp will be representing in the Naval Aviation Community.. I'm slotted as an SNA for OCS in Sept 2003

Stegall

Kroc, going to the Fe for $1 buds? RC is coming to visit for a few days, you should come by the bar for some cheap beer and Navy fun!!!

Stegall

Ok, is anyone out there going to OCS 17Aug? I just found out that my original date didn't change, so now that's when I'm going.

NA81603

kraused, I was also selected in early June for an SNA slot for 16 AUG 03 OCS. At least I can use the extra time to finish my degree. Guess there is a bright side to the long wait. Good luck and see you there!

wilsonator

i just found out last thursday (july 24th) that i'm going November 23rd of this year. It's the latest i could go since i'm turning 27 in march of 03. anyone else going that week?

jonesy13

Hey Stegall,
I'm heading for OCS on Aug 17 also. Drop me a line at jssl10@yahoo.com and we'll gab. Go Navy!

JASON S. JONES

jmac12

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else is in the 15 Sept 02 class. Haven't seen too many people mention it on here, so just wondering who else if anyone on here is going. Also, if anyone knows what class number that will be, please let me know. Thanks.

John

schott33

I'll be there on Sept. 15th. I haven't heard from anyone else in our class either. Do you know how many SNA's/SFO's are in each OCS class?

Sorry, don't know what our class number is. How's your training coming along?

Steve

Edited by - schott33 on 07/29/2002 06:47:51

jmac12

I remembered seeing a response to someone on here that was going, but I couldn't remember who and didn't go back and look...I have no idea about our numbers. As for training, its going fine. Probably enjoying my last few months of freedom more than I should, but I run 4 or 5 miles a day and do push-ups, sit ups and pull ups. How about yourself? I am still trying to get switched from SNFO to SNA, but kind of suspect about my chances because I have to wait until the 20th of August to send my packet in for SNA because of the 90 day wait after PRK. Well, guess we'll just see when we get there. I'm probably going to drive down Friday and get a hotel Friday and Saturday night. If your around, we should meet up before checking in.

John

aslam

I was selected for a SNA slot at the end of April of this year. I was given an OCS date of Feb, 22 03. I petitioned to get an earlier date for OCS but I was denied.

ASLAM

schott33

Hey jmac12,

I think the response you got the first time around was from me. I haven't heard from anyone else going on Sept 15th.

I wish my running was going as well as yours. I tweaked my hamstring last week in a softball game, so I haven't been running at all. I plan on starting back up this weekend. It is just very hard for me to get motivated to run. I have no problem getting in the gym to lift, but cardio is another story.

I believe I will be flying down on the 14th. I will touch base w/ you before I head down there, so we could set something up.

Steve

hunsakerb

Hi

When did everyone start appling for a SNA slot. I submitted in late january and obtained a slot in late february. However, one of my buddies who has the same GPA, PRT, and is PQ has to wait almost 16 months for his slot. He had his paperwork in about a month ago.

I am leaving for OCS on saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.