• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Second attempt

hipfinnsy

Sensual Pepper
I wasn't implying that someone would choose a branch based on a placement test. I was just saying that both Navy and Marine pilots are naval aviators, and they train at the same place. If I correctly recall, a member with wings on here even said that Marine pilots are Navy pilots with Marine uniforms. I know that a lot of people are going to say that's an erroneous statement, but it seems that they are very similar. I'm not trying to offend you. You're the one with wings. I guess I'm just partial towards The Corps (as far as service culture). The Marine OSO that I have been working with has been ineffably more helpful and available than the Navy OSO that I used to deal with.

jakane88

Quick question. I have done some practice tests with the Spatial and Aviation/Nautical sections. My first score was a 4/5/4. I knew I needed improvement in all areas, especially the Aviation material. If I've missed 4 out of the 60 questions on the Spatial and Aviation/Nautical does that help in moving that 5 to a 6 on the PFAR?