• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Search terms: Reindex, need help for you!

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What if we had a list of the aviators and their platforms? (Both military and airliner bubbas...yes A4s, you're a bubba) ....
... also: COD, per/diem

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What if we had a list of the aviators and their platforms? (Both military and airliner bubbas...yes A4s, you're a bubba) ....
... also: COD, per/diem

You mean an accessible list on here so people can look up who flies what so they can ask them specific questions?

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You're a smart cookie, Fly Navy. And then they can also know who to listen to when someone writes a question and 5 people with no knowledge respond.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You're a smart cookie, Fly Navy. And then they can also know who to listen to when someone writes a question and 5 people with no knowledge respond.

Good thinking man. It will aid the new guys in the hierarchy of "who rates an opinion". I like it. Would you add what students are in what Advanced track?

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
And why not also have maybe some of the guys in BDCP/OCS/API be available to answer all the "gouge" questions from the folks trying to get in? Sorry, I totally just threadjacked this into a different direction. Bad rep to me!

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Like have their a/c as a visible part of their profile block like they do on the flightinfo forums? Or a master list? Either way thats not a bad idea.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Like have their a/c as a visible part of their profile block like they do on the flightinfo forums? Or a master list? Either way thats not a bad idea.

That is an excellent idea. Put the platform under the name, like where MODERATOR is.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Yeah. I think just the aircraft would be fine under the name- I think type ratings and hrs etc can be put in the persons profile if they care to share, and others are curious enough to look.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Valid concern, although if someone read many of your posts they could probably narrow it down anyways, it definately should be an optional thing if its done at all.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
UInavy said:
I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be having my A/C listed. Not trying to be an a-hole or anything, but I'm in a decently small community (no, not COD small) and have slight concerns about security related stuff in that situation. Maybe something with a bit more generality like NA/NFO wings and AD/RET. .....or maybe I'm just an idiot,

I understand your concern, which is why I never have a face picture or my name on the board (though sometimes my first name pops up). That being said... hang out here long enough... it's not hard to figure out who someone is.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nothing like someone asking a serious question about platform, community, etc and getting 10 answers from people not even in the military.