• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Search terms: Reindex, need help for you!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Search terms: Reindex, need help from you!

All,

There is a feature to re-index the search towards certain keywords, this helps out with some of the "similar threads" and also when you want to look up an acronym, like "IFS" that the search function says is too short.

SOOO... basically, looking for any and all suggestions on terms to use (aviation, and pertaining to this site), that I can use to perform the indexing.

Here are the current ones I used waaayyy back when, when I set up the site:

P3 API NSS OCS F18 F14 F16 E2 C2 E6 EA6 primary advanced intermediate jet NFO SNA SNFO H60 VT6 VT4 VT3 VT2

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
How about HSL, HS, HSC, HCS, VP, HT (not the hull tech kind), etc.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
VT9, VT7, VT21, VT22, VFA, VS, VAQ, IFS, Meridian, Kingsville, Whiting, Corpus, Pensacola, Milton, Lemoore (other base names/towns, etc.)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HEY !!! This is FUN !!! How about .... BFD and FTN .... we used those a LOT back-in-the-day ..:)

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
LBFM....oh wait, that's from another thread.

or the souped up model, LBFM PBR

pm me for the explanation, or get your own copy of "No Money No Honey", a must for all heading out on WESTPAC. Excellent glossary of terms and slang for those moments when you can't find the perfect phrase to describe the f-ed up sh!t you keep seeing.

PPC
TACCO
NAV/COM
2P
3P