• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Seahawks Sink Houthi Boats

CropDuster0524

Cropdusters are scary. Especially, the ones in Imperial County that scare the shit out of you at night with their bank of lights coming up at you, then doing a wingover to make their next run. Those dudes have brass balls. šŸ˜†
Shit if I can do it you could too.

Notanaviator

Contributor
Didn't watch the video, but if CNAL is popping up on social media accounts, YGBFSM.
I think the dude is taking advantage of the fact that dudes in or around his peer group are Admirals now. Heā€™s within his rights I suppose, but I also suppose his departure from USNI was more due to his desire to focus on his own brand than the org that gave him a platform. I guess they canā€™t all be Tom Clancy.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
@ChuckMK23 must think AirWarriors is like Twitter; just slap it on the wall without comment and wait for users to like and commentā€¦..

@ChuckMK23, in the future, please a comment on stuff you postā€¦.like ā€œI found this interview below interesting!ā€
I suspect Chuck disagrees with something the Admiral said, but would prefer to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Just outstanding critical reporting by 60 Minutes. One of the true old-school hard news organizations remaining in today's media. The Navy has not always leaned into the PA game - and frankly its refreshing to see candid access by journalists covering all things maritime. I remember flying around news crews during DS and the Navy then was always hesitant and reluctant to welcome journalists - as opposed to AF which really saw the importance of the public affairs gamesmanship. Clearly Navy leadership has corrected from the previous generation of thinking.