• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sea Daddy Program

DoubleDuce

pilot
ATTN: All Motivating Naval Officers,

Hello! I am MIDN 1/C Glasco at the University of Mississippi and I am starting a pen pal type program for the underclass MIDN here at my unit. They are interested in e-mailing back and forth with a Naval Officer in the field of their interest. These would be Junior Officers in fields they rarely get the chance to speak with. If this interests you at all, you can message me and I will give them your contact information.

During my summer cruise last year I was given the contact information of a CMDR that I have been keeping in touch with since. He's helped me understand a lot of things and we get along very well. I think this could benefit more people, I mean isn't this what the Navy's all about? A JAG Officer told me last summer that the Navy is about helping people, if you're not into that then you need to move along. Besides, you've all been in their shoes at one point. This is your chance to help them along in ways that someone either did or didn't help you.

I have MIDN interested in the following areas:

Aviation - Jets, Helo's, E2/C2
Navy Divers, Spec OPS, EOD, SWIC
Medical School Options (not nurse)

Thanks and have a great Navy day!

Respectfully,
MIDN 1/C Glasco

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They are interested in e-mailing back and forth with a Naval Officer in the field of their interest. These would be Junior Officers in fields they rarely get the chance to speak with.
Couldn't you do essentially the same thing here, in this forum?

you can message me

if you're not into that then you need to move along

This is your chance to help

Coming off a bit commanding to "real live actual naval officers" aren't we?

bb1125

None
A JAG Officer told me last summer that the Navy is about helping people, if you're not into that then you need to move along.
Maybe you should move along if that's the tone you're going to take with officers you're soliciting help from. BTW, a JAG is not exactly the right person to tell you what the Navy is REALLY about.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Hmmmmmm....no P-3s on that list.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
ATTN: All Motivating Naval Officers,

Hello! I am MIDN 1/C Glasco at the University of Mississippi and I am starting a pen pal type program for the underclass MIDN here at my unit. They are interested in e-mailing back and forth with a Naval Officer in the field of their interest. These would be Junior Officers in fields they rarely get the chance to speak with. If this interests you at all, you can message me and I will give them your contact information.

During my summer cruise last year I was given the contact information of a CMDR that I have been keeping in touch with since. He's helped me understand a lot of things and we get along very well. I think this could benefit more people, I mean isn't this what the Navy's all about? A JAG Officer told me last summer that the Navy is about helping people, if you're not into that then you need to move along. Besides, you've all been in their shoes at one point. This is your chance to help them along in ways that someone either did or didn't help you.

I have MIDN interested in the following areas:

Aviation - Jets, Helo's, E2/C2
Navy Divers, Spec OPS, EOD, SWIC
Medical School Options (not nurse)

Thanks and have a great Navy day!

Respectfully,
MIDN 1/C Glasco

Someone at your unit needs to adjust your attitude before you hit the fleet. I can already tell that I would not want to serve with you.

BigRed389

None
How the fuck does a 1/C still not know to end emails to superiors with V/R?

I hope you get SWO'd in the A.

haubby

None
Contributor
Personally I think the idea of setting up a pen pal is pretty gay.

v/r
Haubby

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Look, I'm not saying what he did was right... and I'm not saying at all I know better than anyone, and yes, his wording was... less than "choice." But, the intent, to me, seems like he his honestly looking to help out "his people," working for them, trying to get them some resources.

Just my $.02.

k_smittay

Look, I'm not saying what he did was right... and I'm not saying at all I know better than anyone, and yes, his wording was... less than "choice." But, the intent, to me, seems like he his honestly looking to help out "his people," working for them, trying to get them some resources.

Just my $.02.

Still pretty homo.