• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SCOTUS affirms gun rights in historic decision

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., a leading gun control advocate in Congress, criticized the ruling.

Quote: "I believe the people of this great country will be less safe because of it,"
she said.

[/FONT]
dftf2qm3.jpg

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., a leading gun control advocate in Congress, criticized the ruling.

Quote: "I believe the people of this great country will be less safe because of it,"
she said.
[/FONT]
Senator Feinstein is verklempt. So is Mayor Daley. That faint noise I hear out my window to the South is probably Mayor Nickels or maybe even Mayor Newsome blowing his stack.

What more proof do you need that they made the right call? :D

Ah, well. My stimulus check finally got here, to boot. Time to see if the CMP has a lonely Garand that needs a home. Seems like a fitting time, no?

Rg9

pilot
All the indications from NRA-ILA's Chris Cox is very positive. He said five years ago we would have lost this one. The NRA sponsors some of the most effective lobbying on the Hill. That takes money and support.

www.nraila.org if you havent joined? Its free for servicemembers.
I went and didn't find out how to do it for free. Did I miss something?

Zissou

Banned
Stand by Sir. On the phone with Scott Christman of the ILA...

He will email me the exact .mil link and I will link it here.

Reactions: Rg9

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
For a good laugh...

Mayor Daley is sh!tting his pants:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-supreme-court-gun-ban,0,3522044.story

If you really want to read some whiny, sheep-like, left-wing crap go through the 2 page article then hit up the comments section. Most of the comments are pro-gun, but the antis are just over the top. Some of their reasoning is scary.

I love how they antis interpret the decision as "allowing more guns on the streets". Aparently the ruling allows everyone to carry whenever they want. The ignorance is astounding.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
DC Mayor Adrian Fenty and his Chief of Police held a press conferance this morning saying that any persons that fail to register their firearms with the District would be arrested immediately and they were still intending on enforcing the ban on semi automatic handguns.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
DC Mayor Adrian Fenty and his Chief of Police held a press conferance this morning saying that any persons that fail to register their firearms with the District would be arrested immediately and they were still intending on enforcing the ban on semi automatic handguns.
WTF? The Supreme Court makes a decision and the response from DC is "I can't hear you! LA LA LA LA LA???" How do they figure?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor