• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Russian Paratrooper Promotional

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Part dance club, part elite paratrooper force... What's not to like? If one of those mofos did that kungfu dance up to me, i'd kick him in the nuts.

And why in the hell were you searching for "Russian paratrooper dance videos"? Weirdo :D

swerdna

None
Contributor
I just want to know where I can get one of those cool blue/white striped undershirts!

They come with the enlistment? Sign me up!

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
#1...It would probably appeal to me if I were a 16 year old freezing my ass off in a Kraznoyarsk apartment slum.

#2...Where do I get an undershirt like that, and can I wear it under my uniform?

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
Guy looked like a badass until he started singing.

It's even funnier when you realize he's singing "Parachutes, our white bouquets.."
And then you realize that their word for "light blue" also means fa**ot,

You're right though, it's targeted at peasants (myzhniks) who have no chance to get out of wherever they are. It's full of stuff like, "The corp bought a ticket" "We're beloved of Moscow" and "We're all living life" etc etc