• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Russian Paratrooper Promotional

MrFreakinKite

Part dance club, part elite paratrooper force... What's not to like? If one of those mofos did that kungfu dance up to me, i'd kick him in the nuts.

And why in the hell were you searching for "Russian paratrooper dance videos"? Weirdo :D

why the hell would I search for "Russian paratrooper dance video"? haha

It was on the related videos when I was watching something on 101st

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Little did I know that all these years I've been clearing phlegm from my throat I was actually singing in Russian.

MrFreakinKite

Loosely translated, he says "Which one of you foxy wenches wants to see my kielbasa?"

Makes me proud to be half Ukranian!

Awesome! So if I ever need someone to translate a retarded promotional video, I know who to turn to.:icon_tong

So what's up with the water and the gourds? Is that how Ukranian females try to woo males?

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
Awesome! So if I ever need someone to translate a retarded promotional video, I know who to turn to.:icon_tong

So what's up with the water and the gourds? Is that how Ukranian females try to woo males?

Traditional symbols of their women looking after their men. You'll see it a lot if you check their artwork.
I'm trying to decide what's weirder, the 'roid case in the paratrooper commercial bragging about how they get to come in on their "white bouquets" or this guy with his kolbasa randomly driving up in the middle of nowhere. I think clearly the japanese "seaman ship" has to blow them both out of the water though.

MrFreakinKite

Traditional symbols of women their looking after their men. Check their artwork.
I'm trying to decide what's weirder, the 'roid case in the paratrooper commercial bragging about how they get to come in on their "white bouquets" or this guy with his kolbasa randomly driving up in the middle of nowhere. I think clearly the japanese "seaman ship" has to blow them both out of the water though.

If the japanese video was longer, I would say it's the best. With the bad acting, crappy cinematography, and kolbasa in the middle of nowhere, I'd say the Ukranians have the best. However, they don't have the Disney-like D.S. singing in Russian.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
The British Army's "Forward As One" ads are pretty cool... (Here's the Airborne one)

All the commercials in the ad campaign end with the assault on that one bridge.