• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Running/workout tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Sabre,

If you're hard up for some cadences, you could always drop a few bucks on a Marine Corps. cadence CD and import it to your computer

Sabre170

None
Forgive me for being frugal, but I was hoping the services had mp3 cadences for downloads. If I were BDCP, I might be able to part with a few dollars...

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Eminem - Lose Yourself...not necessarily related to the Navy, but you can make that song and it's messages apply to absolutely ANYTHING. That song gets me so pumped I can't describe it.

Puff Daddy - Come With Me (Led Zep's Kashmir sampled song)...just that beat and the music get me running faster.

Basically anything that allows me to release all the anger I keep inside from life and stress helps me work out.

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
So is anyone worried about getting busted for bootleggin' mp3's? Or are you guys actually paying for this music? I'm sure everyone is guilty to a certain degree of snaggin music off of sites like kazaa. I know people with like thousands of songs downloaded and they claim they bought each one for .99 .... I'm thinking...yeah right.

By the way... I like to run to Tool and Chevelle, oh yeah and a little 311

Sabre170

None
freshy said:
So is anyone worried about getting busted for bootleggin' mp3's? Or are you guys actually paying for this music? I'm sure everyone is guilty to a certain degree of snaggin music off of sites like kazaa. I know people with like thousands of songs downloaded and they claim they bought each one for .99 .... I'm thinking...yeah right.

By the way... I like to run to Tool and Chevelle, oh yeah and a little 311

I'm not worried about downloading cadences or other similiar stuff, but I don't download a bunch of music without paying for it.

palatinexc

Student
Eye of the Tiger or some live Phish jam sessions. You can legally download live Phish music off the internet for free if you search for it.

FlyingFortress

Flying turd
Here's my playlist:

Outfield - "Winning it All"
Bruce Springsteen - "Born to Run"
U2 - "Where the Streets Have No Name"
U2 - "Desire"
John Phillip Sousa - Marine Corps Hymn <----most motivating
Starship - "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now"
Bonnie Tyler - "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
Starship - "We Built This City"
Toto - "Africa"

Holy Joe, I think I'm lost in the 80's.

SmaPDE

If you are gunning for a perfect 3 mile, I would advise getting Innagaddadavida on an MP3 player, and listen while you run, once the song stops, start sprinting.(it's 17:02, so it's pretty much perfect)

starglimmer

If you're looking for cadences, try LimeWire...and then search for anything like 'marine' 'navy' 'military'....some will pop up at least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.