• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Running/workout tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
So I'm looking for some variety and new songs to put on my mp3 player for running and working out. Mostly running songs. What's on your mp3 player? What motivates you to keep running or run faster?

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Offspring's "Hit that" is a pretty good one. Too bad it's under 3 minutes though.

Sometime's I listen to Bonnie Tyler's "I Need a Hero" and pretend that I'm Shrek when I'm running, but that's a whole 'nother can of worms...

SFgirl

Hmm, these are some of the ones on my MP3 player now-

Nine Inch Nails - Closer

Big and Rich - Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)

Outfield - Your Love

Kid Rock - Cowboy

Filter - Take a Picture

Enough variety for you? :p

snizo

Supply Officer
I have a couple of songs from the Matrix movies, some Linkin Park, and a bit of Oribtal...fast obnoxious loud music keeps me going!

olpa9901

Been there, (PNS) Done that.
New Order - blue monday
Kenny Chesney - I Go Back
Something Corporate - Punk Rock Princess, I want to save you
Ataris - So Long, Astoria, Summer 79, Hero dies in this one, summer wind was always our song.

anything tool or queensryche is good too :)

kevin

elton john, joni mitchell, melissa ethridge, and dixie chicks.....................oh **** wait, that was the lineup at PrideFest.

zilber

pilot
linkin park, NIN, Creed, Alter Bridge, Korn, old Metallica
that should get your miind going... you'll be superman :)

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
If you've got the coin, I recommend the ipod mini. You can by the armstrap accessory and it holds 4 GB, so you can dump all your songs on there, and then create a bunch of playlists...I've been using a 128 MB mp3 player and the songs repeat every other week or so

Shadow9660

Nah,
Get a Dell Dj...it has 10 GB for less than 200 bucks, plus you can get a neoprene case that hooks to your waist...easier than an arm holder. And it organizes playlists... I use Kazaa... then make a "workout playlist" that I just run continously for 2 hours...good to go....
Songs that are good (variety)...Linkin Park (Breaking the habit, numb) Lloyd Banks (On fire) Rocky Soundtrack, Victory (Biggie, Busta Rhymes) Trance (Sandstorm/ Starwars techno remix) Korn (Got the Life) ...you get the point ...but whats with all this country western on this forum....how you gonna work out to that? Guess variety is what makes this country great....

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I personally like to listen to the barbie girl song (by aqua) when i am running. Really gets me pumped up.

erinbynight

erinbynight
Godspeed, I'm glad I know your 'playing', b/c that is one f'd up song. On another note, I don't listen to anything when I run unless they have the radio on in the gym. They always have pop and r&b. Have no clue about the artists...although that boy girl girl girl song is funny (eminem?).

Status
Not open for further replies.