• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ruh Oh...

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
YHGTBSM !!!! "Multiple" medications for anxiety and depression and this freak show is allowed to work on an SSN ???? Amazing . . .
He was allowed to sandblast and paint, and he may not have had a clearance to go into any sensitive compartments. Would you prefer the illegal immigrants many private construction companies use for their labor? You're not gonna find too many Harvard grads itching to chip paint in confined spaces.

I don't buy the med excuse anyway. The dude was going nuts over his ex gf, who was seeing another dude, and the quickest way to continue stalking her was to shut down production. He's scapegoating meds to try to get a lighter sentence.

robav8r

None
Contributor
He was allowed to sandblast and paint, and he may not have had a clearance to go into any sensitive compartments. Would you prefer the illegal immigrants many private construction companies use for their labor?
Bullshit. He shouldn't have been given access to even be on the pier. This guy was working INSIDE an SSN. The whole damn sub is sensitive if you ask me. His background should have been vetted and he should have been supervised.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
"...allegedly driving while intoxicated and striking a parked car while in the midst of an investigation into his ties to a fire on the nuclear submarine..."

Somewhere a teacher is cringing about that sentence structure. :rolleyes:

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
No. I've got a birthday tomorrow, and I'm pissed that I'm going to be another year older.

Aging sucks.

Ah-h-h, KBD, you'll get over it! Debbie's birthday was yesterday ...never thought I'd see the day I' d wake up in bed with a sixty-two year old broad!!

Told her that ...Doc says I'll be walkin' again in a week without limping ...

BUT IT'S ALL GOOD!! ;)

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Bullshit. He shouldn't have been given access to even be on the pier. This guy was working INSIDE an SSN. The whole damn sub is sensitive if you ask me. His background should have been vetted and he should have been supervised.
He was working inside a gutted compartment of an SSN. He was hired to sandblast, not conduct missions or install special equipment. You'd learn more about a sub looking at pics on Google and watching Hunt for Red October. Depression doesn't make people light their workplace on fire... we'd have a lot more arson if it did. The guy had a few screws loose that were shaken up by jealousy for an ex gf. It would be nice if PNSY could screen for "goes insane after breakups," but I don't think that's possible.

Flugelman

Contributor
Ah-h-h, KBD, you'll get over it! Debbie's birthday was yesterday ...never thought I'd see the day I' d wake up in bed with a sixty-two year old broad!!

Told her that ...Doc says I'll be walkin' again in a week without limping ...

BUT IT'S ALL GOOD!! ;)

Back when my bride turned 60 I told her I was tradin' her in on a pair of 30 year olds. I didn't see her for a week after that. Then when the swelling in my right eye went down a little... :eek::(

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Back when my bride turned 60 I told her I was tradin' her in on a pair of 30 year olds. I didn't see her for a week after that. Then when the swelling in my right eye went down a little... :eek::(

I see we have some comedians in the audience tonight...
imageanup.jpg

-ea6bflyr ;)