• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Revocation of JOPA membership?

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
That was great. In particular at about 1:15 when talking about the PFA. Then this as well, "No thanks. You can fist yourself."

KBayDog

Field Grade vs JOPA

phrogdriver said:
I thought Patti Smythe was....

OUCH. Talk about a Field Grade moment. :banghead_

(If it means anything, In the Heat of the Night was on the radio about the time I posted this, which is probably the cause of my slip-up.)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
No question, the aquaflage looks gay on anything from JO SDOs to F/A-18s. But Hornets sure do look beautiful in these WWII schemes.

It would be nice to wear the Aquaflage during SDO. That was Nixed for us when the uniform first came out, although it was a different skipper then so maybe we could try that issue again. As much as it looks gay, it is WAY more comfortable to wear and durable than khakis!

MasterBates

It would be nice to wear the Aquaflage during SDO. That was Nixed for us when the uniform first came out, although it was a different skipper then so maybe we could try that issue again. As much as it looks gay, it is WAY more comfortable to wear and durable than khakis!

BLASPHEMY!

As a JO you should be pushing for bags on duty.

Don't make me kick you out of JOPA.

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
After being a WTI and a FAC, I can tell you that if I had to choose between the two? I'd go on a FAC tour. Best tour of my career, hands down.

i would certainly concur, phrog. the best day i ever had was running a nape and snake strike with guys from my squadron (vmfa314), 1970. it doesn't get any better than that.

....also got to serve as wpns platoon cmdr.
see links
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3603/3386155362_17d252ac07_z.jpg?zz=1

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3301/3190863891_228ea25e8e.jpg