• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Restaurants

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
i havent tried hacienda yet. still when i went to papasitos it was dead and i truly did wonder why. maybe that had something to do with the good food. what i dont get about milton is why none of the major chains take credit cards! i can go to a rinky dink thrift store and they'll take mastercard, i go to church's, burger king, etc and its all cash only. i feel like i've gone back in time.

Where are you from? I never saw credit card accepted at fast food chains until within a year or so. I'm from Massachusetts.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
i'm from good ole' Texas, at least in Corpus even McDonalds took credit cards on base and off. Here its hit or miss.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
i'm from good ole' Texas, at least in Corpus even McDonalds took credit cards on base and off. Here its hit or miss.

I remember when McDonald's started taking credit cards, it was big news. But like any franchise, it depends on location. Oh, have you tried eating at Aces yet? Good food!

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
I remember when McDonald's started taking credit cards, it was big news. But like any franchise, it depends on location. Oh, have you tried eating at Aces yet? Good food!

not yet i'm still getting a feel for the place, but i'll try aces next.

cooley4277

If you're into sushi at all, Yomato's is pretty good from what I remember. I just came back from Japan, but I still remember that place from almost three years ago.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
SFgirl said:
going back to a better time, that is :)

I like living in the South. The people are nicer. However, it IS like going back in time, maybe 10 years, in the small towns and small cities.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sweeeeet. Attached is my spreadsheet of restaurants. May need some updating of phone numbers or webpages.

Ok, I can make an update post, since I can't edit my original. Also, what do people think about a Meridian post? I have a whole list :)

Attachments

• Pensacola Area Restaurants.xls
    26 KB · Views: 439

nfo2b

Well, not anymore... :(
WOOHOO! RESURRECTION PARTY AT FOUR WINDS!!! :icon_zbee
Seriously though, thanks, Fly, for putting this list together, and webmaster, for resurrecting this.
Fly, have you actually been to all of these establishments? If so, that's quite an accomplishment! Sounds to me, though, like you could use some cooking lessons! ;)
If you have been to all of them, would it be possible to rate 'em? Or maybe at least annotate the top ones in each category/locale?
Thanks again, bro!

zuggerat

you guys do nothing but eat out in flight school or is there a lot of self cooking that goes on... prob a retarded question but i had to do it :icon_smil

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
zuggerat said:
you guys do nothing but eat out in flight school or is there a lot of self cooking that goes on...
Is that like putting your arm on the grill? :D

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
nfo2b said:
WOOHOO! RESURRECTION PARTY AT FOUR WINDS!!! :icon_zbee
Seriously though, thanks, Fly, for putting this list together, and webmaster, for resurrecting this.
Fly, have you actually been to all of these establishments? If so, that's quite an accomplishment! Sounds to me, though, like you could use some cooking lessons! ;)
If you have been to all of them, would it be possible to rate 'em? Or maybe at least annotate the top ones in each category/locale?
Thanks again, bro!

No, haven't been to each restaurant on that list, some of those I put on due to recommendations from others. I can look through it later and annotate the better places to eat though.