• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Report Dates for TBS

djj34

pilot
I'm commissioning on May 12th and got July 5th. Crazy. No orders, obviously, but we'll see how long this stays true.

Johny0nThaSp0t

pilot
Commissioned today and I am 4-12, June 5th (naturally no orders in hand either).
There is a backup at TBS for one reason or another. There are abotu 130 OCC Lts that jammed up the pipeline. For this reason or another, my TBS date has been changed from 5 June to 5 July. Oh well.

Aspro23

I meant my appointment says 4-12 (5 June/Delta) but I haven't gotten cut orders or been on any messages. I am working at a reserve unit for now and as of Friday there was nothing on Web orders, S-1 checked because they are not quite sure how my transition is going to work. I am not in contact with my OSO very much, but I am thinking its a we won't know until we know situation. My lease up here is finished on 15 May and we have family in Fredericksburg so I will be moving down regardless of whether its June or July. The big difference for me will be how much of my savings gets chewed up bridging the gap.

jason.ashley1

Yeah I do not have any word. Only my RFA. I would like to know what the deal is with the TBS dates. I also, think they need to get the training system fixed so people can flow into and out of the pipeline. I want to get this show on the road and start working.

AndyK03

I have a deposit on a place in Quantico and have to be out of my place here in Columbus May 31. My wife and I have already put our notices in at work and are in a holding pattern until we have orders. While I hope to be in 4-12, I know better than to count on it. Unfortunately for us (and I am sure many other new Lts), we can't plan anything until the orders get cut and will make for a stressful next 5 weeks.

jason.ashley1

Hey,

Has anyone gotten any new word on orders? I called my OSO but that said they should hear something back in a few days. I hope we do not have to wait a year like some to go to TBS

djj34

pilot
Update. I just got my orders today for 4-12. Check with your OSO
Did your appointment acceptance sheet say 4-12 on it or were you bumped back to 4-12? Either way, that's good news that they're coming out a month in advance (for some, hopefully all)

jason.ashley1

Did your appointment acceptance sheet say 4-12 on it or were you bumped back to 4-12? Either way, that's good news that they're coming out a month in advance (for some, hopefully all)
Yeah my sheet said 4-12. I am ready to get this done! I am sick of waiting and not knowing anything.