• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Report Dates for TBS

Vegas

AH-1Z
pilot
I'll be at O1 >5 when I go in either December or March. Went to PLC Jr's in '08 and contracted in '07 (freshman year). Unfortunately, O-1 pay stays static past 3 years.

I contracted in 07 also and went to jrs in 08. Do you have a chance at march 12 or is that march 13?

Aspro23

That's what I was asking about a few days ago, still waiting. The Marines at the reserve unit I have been working for have said it takes the travel office forever to process the move and DLA so I'm hoping they come in soon.

Green11

Living the dream
I commissioned April 2012 and TBS date is 5 July 2012. For those of you worried about waiting for your RFA 120 day deal, try to get an exception to policy and chances are they'll approve it, especially if your medical clearance took awhile. As for the June class, a buddy of mine is slated for it and as of two days ago, he didn't have his orders in hand yet.

MightyMax56

Plopter Pilot
pilot
I don't understand how I commissioned in September 2011 and have been told October 2012 when people are commissioned after me and still going before me. Who did I piss off?

Can you elaborate on this?

If you had a particularly long delay due to reasons beyond your control, like waiting on medical, you may be able to waive the 120 day rule to commission after being medically cleared. This is called getting an exception to policy. I would talk to your OSO about it and see if he can put one in for you. I think instead of 120 days it's more like 45, since apparently that's the minimum amount of time needed for an RFA to get through MCRC.

texags

pilot
I don't understand how I commissioned in September 2011 and have been told October 2012 when people are commissioned after me and still going before me. Who did I piss off?

I'm guessing you were a PLC guy? PLC guys are lowest priority when it comes to TBS. I was PLC and had a 5 month wait, while my friend who commissioned the same day as me (NROTC) wasat TBS in 2 weeks. It sucks that OSO's keep this a secret.