• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

VMO4

6'4 will fit, the size twelve is a problem, but they have passenger seats of different sizes, if you can dig up a narrow passenger seat it is doable, or leave your feet on the floor, but unlike a Cessna, that is a recipe for disaster.

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
When I was 16 and taking lessons at the local FBO in small-town Illinois back in the '60's, there was an old guy who owned a Cub and loved to head it into the wind and see how low of a ground speed he could maintain. One particularly windy day, a lady frantically called the FBO claiming there was a plane in trouble. The local FBO manager quizzed her, asking what the problem was. She exclaimed, "There's a plane stuck in the sky!" The manager asked her if the plane was yellow. When she said yes, he told her everything was fine, that it was just Cecil and he likes to do that.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
DEA operated C206H - entire second row taken up by sensor operator station for the turret. Note STC mod observation window cut into port side behind pilot. Based at OSU. No doubt interdicting fentanyl traffic that goes up and down I-71.PXL_20220802_000423898.jpg

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
DEA operated C206H - entire second row taken up by sensor operator station for the turret. Note STC mod observation window cut into port side behind pilot. Based at OSU. No doubt interdicting fentanyl traffic that goes up and down I-71.View attachment 35880
The War on Drugs ... my tax dollars hard at work ... if ever a war needed an exit strategy, that's it.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
The War on Drugs ... my tax dollars hard at work ... if ever a war needed an exit strategy, that's it.
Tom Cruise and the Top Gun team could solve it in about 90 minutes allowing for some personal tension.

• Haha
Reactions: IKE