• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Griz, you made the news. I'll refrain from posting, since it identifies you, but as usual, they almost got the facts right!

Pags

N/A
pilot
"...said he was on the way to Alexandria when his tail propeller rotator came off, forcing him to make an emergency landing"

@Griz882 would you care to enlighten us as to what a tail propeller rotator is? ?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"...said he was on the way to Alexandria when his tail propeller rotator came off, forcing him to make an emergency landing"

@Griz882 would you care to enlighten us as to what a tail propeller rotator is? ?
Are you sure @Griz882 didn't actually tell the reporter that? I would love to give some nonsense answer to a reporter and have them buy it. Just a little disinformation protest like the Pueblo crew.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
The recovery team, Lone Star Retrieval, got a call while they were hoisting mine to prepare for a 737 crash in Hawaii that happened a few hours ago.