• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions after DCO Select

jrh0425

1835. I've reached out to my triad (including the senior enlisted) but haven't been assigned a mentor yet.
I would also reach out to your NRC, there is probably a DCO sponsor there also. They will help with initial admin/medical tasks.

number9

Contributor
I would also reach out to your NRC, there is probably a DCO sponsor there also. They will help with initial admin/medical tasks.
Is the NRC the new name for a NOSC?

The N1 of my new unit called me yesterday afternoon; he was very nice and even more helpful. He answered some of the dumb questions I have, and says that I should be notified who my new mentor is shortly.

I do need to talk to my OR and figure out how far along I am in the process of being gained. The CO & XO have both asked when I'll be drilling...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
After commissioning, when do we get our large commissioning certificate active duty officers have?

On paper (pun intended)... yes.

It's not uncommon if the large cert is never mailed or even requested by your recruiter. You can always request one through Navy Personnel Command and they'll mail you one.

cecseabee

On paper (pun intended)... yes.

It's not uncommon if the large cert is never mailed or even requested by your recruiter. You can always request one through Navy Personnel Command and they'll mail you one.
Awesome I’ll wait til I’m gained with my command so I can request one. Thank you for the tips. My OR didn’t know.

db619

Awesome I’ll wait til I’m gained with my command so I can request one. Thank you for the tips. My OR didn’t know.
Were you ever able to get your Commissioning Certificate? I asked my recruiter a while ago and he didn't know anything about it. Who would I contact at Navy Personnel Command?

navyrph

Hello all, I would appreciate how long it will take to find out if I get picked or not? My recruiter told me may be first week of July. Any one submitted for June 15th board? Thank you.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all, I would appreciate how long it will take to find out if I get picked or not? My recruiter told me may be first week of July. Any one submitted for June 15th board? Thank you.

There’s no set timeline for this. Can take weeks, months, etc etc.

warthog_az

navyrph- How far into the process are you? Did you have your panel interview this month?

number9

Contributor
I think I interviewed in June of last year for the August board and got the selection call the week before Thanksgiving.