• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question for helo guys

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
You put stuff like that down in the remarks section of your selection sheet. Spousal stuff they're especially willing to work with, from what the stucon ladies told me. In the end, it comes down to the needs of the Navy, but the detailers aren't (all) heartless bean counters.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
squorch2 said:
Oh yeah... full disclosure - I'm headed to HSC-28 in sunny Norfolk.

Gay raider...

Full Disclosure: Squorch hasn't called me back now that he's a big bad aviator...and I have the Bruce Pride.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
squorch2 said:
You put stuff like that down in the remarks section of your selection sheet. Spousal stuff they're especially willing to work with, from what the stucon ladies told me. In the end, it comes down to the needs of the Navy, but the detailers aren't (all) heartless bean counters.

I'd agree, except the girl in our class who's husband is in the Navy didn't get a station where they could be colocated. Don't know the whole story though.