• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quarantine Activities

Pags

N/A
pilot
Yeah, you'd buy the Cleveland and change the hull #. I doubt the kit would come with different #s but I'm sure you can get sheets of block numbers in the appropriate scale. Or leave it off since it was so small in wartime camo measures and only the biggest nerds would know otherwise.

I do not plan to do a USS Pittsburgh + USS McKeesport model. Although that would make for a good diorama.
USS Pittsburgh major subassemblies and priming complete. Next up, light grey overall on the verticals and deck blue for, well, the decks. The on to MS 32 details (ugh).

exNavyOffRec

The wife bought peanut butter M&M's, I woke up a bit early this morning and had some time so I separated out all the red ones, that will drive at least 1 of the kids nuts,, then maybe tomorrow I will add in 1 blue one, that will irritate the one who is slightly OCD.

Now as an interesting part of this is we now have a jar of what old school M&M's looked like when red ones were banned.

Attachments

• 20200513_083558.jpg
    20200513_083558.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
All you guys with your hobbies and having fun during lockdown... I'm still on staff duty waiting for the stop-movement to lift so I can head back to the land of orange and whites.

boots...boots...boots...boots, moving up and down again!