• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PSA-Toe Nail Removal

MasterBates

Well, the over the top candidness has a purpose. Back a few years ago, I basically denied that anything was bad at home, and when my CO got a first hand example of "things are not what they seem at the Master household" I found myself not flying.

I basically adopted the "I'll admit pretty much everything, so you dicks can't accuse me of hiding ANYTHING" policy.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Well,
my Kindergarten teacher G/F from Santa Fe still loves you and appreciated your candidness....
Maybe your new C/S should be "Flounder"!!

Flounder-59-Fish.jpg

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
I've smashed my toe twice, once in high school and once in college. Both times just ripped them off and waited for it to grow back.

Bevo16

pilot
Just in case anyone wanted to see an "after" picture.

OBTW, Lortab is one hell of a drug.

Attachments

• IMG00277.jpg
    IMG00277.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 43

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm glad to say that the flight docs are still serving their purpose in this Navy - i.e., helping aviators cut through the medical bullshit and repairing them ASAP. Otherwise, the centralization is just part of the increasingly Communist nature of the service.

I'll say it again: if centralized planning and control worked better than de-centralized, then there'd still be a Soviet Union. Yet we're making it the guiding principle of the administration of the Armed Forces. Vladimir Il'ych is probably laughing his ass off in Hell.