• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

pranksters!

MrSaturn

Contributor
Mop & Glo to glue it down... It will be there until the end of the year!

Protein Shake mixed with mop and glow works well too...

When I left they no longer used mop and glow on floors but an industrial strength wax and stripper... which will make short work of that classic. However, if you do that in lockers or on desks, it will probably stay forever.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
NO MORE MOP AND GLOW?!!! That and the addition of air conditioning leads me to believe they are trying to turn that place in to Club Med...:D

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
NO MORE MOP AND GLOW?!!! That and the addition of air conditioning leads me to believe they are trying to turn that place in to Club Med...:D

Having been there when it was turned on (and thus knowing it both before and after), I must say it is a vast improvement to have a/c. And the mop and glo is pretty much worthless. An upperclass tried to do that to me once, and all that was left was just some dissolving paper.

Mirage

pilot
That Monday y'all sent a bunch of dudes up and it caused quite a ruckus. We had the Barracks on lock down the whole rest of the week. Good times.:D

You a Knob currently?

We sent a van full of guys up there and they got pulled over by a cop just a little ways out. He saw some spray paint and items of that nature and the Citadel gear and sent them back home. Damn :D

Yes I'm a Knob still. Keep in mind, we have a real system... the kind that lasts a year :D. What year are you?

phrogpilot73

Having been there when it was turned on (and thus knowing it both before and after), I must say it is a vast improvement to have a/c. And the mop and glo is pretty much worthless. An upperclass tried to do that to me once, and all that was left was just some dissolving paper.
That's why you use ALOT of paper holes... It works if you have enough holes and not too much Mop & Glo... I took think that it has become a normal college. If you haven't been through Plebe summer, unable to sleep, sweating your balls off with a tiny fan doing almost nothing, then you didn't have a real Plebe year...

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
That's why you use ALOT of paper holes... It works if you have enough holes and not too much Mop & Glo... I took think that it has become a normal college. If you haven't been through Plebe summer, unable to sleep, sweating your balls off with a tiny fan doing almost nothing, then you didn't have a real Plebe year...

I would tend to agree. Even worse being on the 4th floor.

xmid

pilot
Contributor

And the cycle continues... You wouldn't believe all the sh!t I got from my dad about "a real Plebe year"... lol ;) Someday its gonna be "when I was a plebe we had to wear UNIFORMS!"

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
We sent a van full of guys up there and they got pulled over by a cop just a little ways out. He saw some spray paint and items of that nature and the Citadel gear and sent them back home. Damn :D

Yes I'm a Knob still. Keep in mind, we have a real system... the kind that lasts a year :D. What year are you?

I'm a 4th Classman. Broke Out on 20 January.

And as to the latter part of your post, it's a year-long system where you get cell phones, music, beds that stay down all day, and MP3 players. We don't need a whole year, that's how intense the Ratline is. :D

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
All American - that's a low blow! That was a great game though... at least for us :D. Sad to say it, but the knob that your cheerleader choked was a Navy contract knob (as am I). Pretty good friends with the guy, and needless to say, it's mentioned to him on almost a daily basis.

WTF?!

Recidivist

I really like the ten million little cups full of water all over everything in the room: floor, desk, bed. It works especially well when the victim is known to be at the bars getting drunk, and even better if they are attempting to bring a lady (or an hombre, depending) home.

I have also used the packing peanuts in a dump when the door is opened, although a better thing is a nasty old down pillow from a thrift store. Cut it open and use the down, it sucks to clean up. For extra effect rig the dump to a fan.

For something that sucks entirely to clean up: Cheap red soda and flour. Sticks to everything

For soap dispensers, replace the soap with oil. Somebody at the bar I worked at actually pissed in the hand pump soap dispenser, and at the end of the night one of the bouncers found out while "washing" his hands.

MrSaturn

Contributor
If you haven't been through Plebe summer, unable to sleep, sweating your balls off with a tiny fan doing almost nothing, then you didn't have a real Plebe year...

Now to be fair, that fan makes a buzzing noise until it shatters falling off during your first rack race.

phrogpilot73

Now to be fair, that fan makes a buzzing noise until it shatters falling off during your first rack race.
I forgot that little gem!

Don't forget that you can also stack soda cans in front of the door (requires incredible patience), and it's a pain in the ASS to get talcum powder out of uniforms...

Navyfan06

pilot

Flash you didn't hear about that! Oh man it was pretty hilarious. This Marine Contract VMI cheerleader totally took down this knob and put him in a headlock! But what matter is the El Cid kicked the shit out of VMI...AGAIN!!!

Go on you tube and you can check it out.

Go Dogs!