• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Please tell me I'm not crazy...

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I've resolved to make damn sure I don't let it slip to the DI at OCS that I majored in theatre...and also took several dance classes... :watching2

What makes you think that telling us would be any better? :)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Lack of direct contact and a vague, probably naive, hope that it would never make it to my DI's ears. :icon_tong

If you don't think that people on Airwarriors can't find out who you are and tell the OCS staff all about you before you show up, just go ahead and do an AW search for my hilarious history and trek through OCS.

"Joboy" will be a good starting point for your search.

Stand the fuck by!

BUDU

If you don't think that people on Airwarriors can't find out who you are and tell the OCS staff all about you before you show up, just go ahead and do an AW search for my hilarious history and trek through OCS.

"Joboy" will be a good starting point for your search.

Stand the fuck by!

Either my search skills are failing me, or the archive that far back has been dumped...can't seem to find anything at the moment, aside from a helluva lot of people calling you Joboy.

As I said, naive hope. I don't mind people finding out anywho. I've lived with the ribbing over my major this long. What's another...God knows how many years...oh Jesus...

Nah, I'm good. I'm primarily a techie anyhow. Not as make-fun-of-worthy. :D

BUDU

I have a feeling the DI's will be able to pick out the male in the class that majored in theater, no assistance from AW required.

Indeed...unless I'm very, very good. :D And yes, I'm aware--I did study AirWarriors for quite a while before I even registered. I don't really keep my degree close to the chest anyhow. Jus' cracking a joke.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I've resolved to make damn sure I don't let it slip to the DI at OCS that I majored in theatre...and also took several dance classes... :watching2

Just don't report to Newport looking like this...

bruno_sacha_baron_cohen_promo_image_01.jpg