• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Platform Smack Talk Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
since we're talking smack here, good luck to those who get (or got) this monster, seriously

airshow.jpg

Can'tLogIn (formerly known as Jarhead)

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
I think it will be a while before that's a choice on the selection card, but as a side note - I heard of a few of my old IPs at whiting that were just selected for it.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
OK for rookies like me, what aircraft is that picture from? And for that matter, how do you post pictures?

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
word on the street is the pipeline should be opening roundabout december 04. of course this has not been confirmed with anyone near being reputible.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
MV-22 Osprey ...

to post a pic, either use an outside webhosting company or use the attachment feature here at Airwarriors. once you have your picture uploaded to a host, use the tags
... i am using my webhost for the Osprey picture i posted, the Iwo picture at the bottom of this post is using the Airwarriors attachment feature.

semper fi

ben said:
OK for rookies like me, what aircraft is that picture from? And for that matter, how do you post pictures?

Attachments

• iwo.jpg
    iwo.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 147

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks. I'm familiar with the attachment feature but didn't know how to post pictures so they actually show up in the thread. I appreciate the explanation.

35_NSS

what the hell you guys talking about that isn't an osprey, thats the inside of a 69 volkswagon, and killer what in the hell are you talkin about, go to the flight surgen and get another perscription for your portholes buddy

flyr534

The blimp thing is just a joke from primary for some of us that remember this nasty student that wanted to haul pop and tampons in a 46

flyr534

Sorry if that was taken wrong. I wasnt trying to rip on helo's. Just a old joke between the guys.

35_NSS

Sorry if that was taken wrong. I wasnt trying to rip on helo's. Just a old joke between the guys.

Hey Hypo, SORRY my a$$ all you do is rip on helos, who are you trying to fool. speak your mind man it is a talk smack forum the last i read, stop being such a sissy. Besides i think it would be fun beating the air into submission with some rotor blades. Oh yeah i almost forgot, go get me some pop and tampons

flyr534

Wow, I guess I did sound like a P%$$%. But you think it would be fun, give me a break, I know you. Hey soooooorrry, I listened to a moderator that said I shouldnt rip on other people as much, next time Ill just tell him to kiss my $$$. Now I must go train. This internet crap is making me soft as butter.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
HyperHypoPilot said:
Wow, I guess I did sound like a P%$$%. But you think it would be fun, give me a break, I know you. Hey soooooorrry, I listened to a moderator that said I shouldnt rip on other people as much, next time Ill just tell him to kiss my $$$. Now I must go train. This internet crap is making me soft as butter.

Weak feeble Navy crap! The only thing you can hope to select is rapid-tac-supply. What could you possibly have to train for? The maximum saturation of the MIL-266-269 issue tampon? EP's for the rapid depressurization of you’re ice cold soda pops?

SpeedyJ

SNA, Meridian
I just got back from New River, NC where I spoke with a Capt who flies them (The Osprey that is). He said it will be about two years before the first squadron is formed. They will take 1/3 of the aviators and crew from 261 (46 squadron), 1/3 from 264 (also 46 squadron) and the rest will be new students coming out of Pensacola. The platforms are slowly coming out of production. I think we saw 6 or 7 in the hangar while we were there, so it will still be a while before you can select them.

Status
Not open for further replies.