• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pizza Hut

Birdman

'Da Peach .... if you want corn ... bring your own.

I was with some friends of mine here from england, and they asked a local pizza place if they could have it with corn. They thought we were fvcking with them. Then we asked if they had any canned corn they could put on it, they didn't. Apparently it's popular in england

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
mmm.... papa johns large pizza with sausage, spicy sausage and bacon...I love pizza. I'm gonna be sorry tomorrow...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was with some friends of mine here from england, and they asked a local pizza place if they could have it with corn. They thought we were fvcking with them. Then we asked if they had any canned corn they could put on it, they didn't. Apparently it's popular in england

When I make pizza at home, I sometimes put corn on it - something I grew up doing. I suppose it's a bit unorthodox, but it's still tasty.

Brett

badger16

None
Best small chain pizza is Ian's pizza of Madison.Gourmet pizza is awesome when you are drunk. Especially the steak and fries or spicy chicken. God this thread makes me hungry!

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I like New York style better. I don't like eating my pizza like it's lasagna

They are both great... when done right. I love having a massive slice of pizza that you have to fold over to eat, especially for parties in San Diego near Paradise Hills their use to be a New York Pizza company whose medium pizza diameter was no sh!t 48 inches. When you showed up to the party with that you were the man! But I also don't like to go to a restaurant and sit down and eat a thin slice of pizza as my main meal. Sure that was great at Chuck'E'Cheeses but I grew up and wanted MORE! And the Chicago Deep dish pizza was perfect for that, meaty, cheesy, and manly it was a different pizza for a different situation. thankfully I grew up on the west coast to better appreciate both of these pizzas...