• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pizza Hut

phrogpilot73

Hungry Howie's is far superior to Pizza Hut!
I can honestly say I haven't thought about Hungry Howie's since Pensacola... I'm more a fan of the "local" joints. In Pendleton, I was a fan of Killer Pizza from Mars. Here in J-action-ville, it's New York Pizzeria. You're missing out on life if you don't find the pizza place that only exists in that town.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Anyone in the other Jacksonville (FL) is encouraged to try Hanna Pizza on Old Baymeadows if you're in the area. It's cheapish and makes me drool with anticipation when I think of eating that pizza. It's goo-licious.

TrunkMonkey

Spy Navy
If you pay full price for pizza ever, you're getting ripped off. Coupons are your friend; use the money you save to tip your driver.

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
If you're gonna go with a chain, go Papa Johns. They are the best. Nick N' Willies (small chain) is so freaking oily. It's gross. Works better than olestra.:eek:

Birdman

Papa Murphy's if you're going with a chain. You have to heat it at home but it tastes great

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Papa Murphy's if you're going with a chain. You have to heat it at home but it tastes great

Can't stand Papa Murphys - talk about cardboard. :eek: My best pizza experiences have always been the hole in the wall, mom & pop pizza joints and places that do slices always seem to be the best.

Brett

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Can't stand Papa Murphys - talk about cardboard. :eek: My best pizza experiences have always been the hole in the wall, mom & pop pizza joints and places that do slices always seem to be the best.

Brett

No doubt about it... the kind with the old 80's arcade games and some Italian mafia guy at the register meeting and greeting everyone like you're his best friend...

Pizza Village is the name of the place by me... no Pizza Slut
Pizza-Slut.jpg

Birdman

Brett

Definitely, mom and pop places always have the best food. I think it might be that they are actually italian and use fresh ingredients :eek: , but I meant if we were talking about fast food pizza I like papa cardboard

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Come to think of it, Florida Pizza Kitchen in P-Cola was pretty tasty, per my recollection.

Brett