• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PILOT/NFO/SWO Boards are now rolling

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Those are famous last words, right up there with "my parents won't be home for hours"

Well it is what it is. Hopefully I'll be able to get them as easily if they said. If I have to fight for them I will. And if I can get them pre-SWO Board meeting then great. If not then I'll resubmit for the next one. Just glad to have that done now.

Question though. If I failed a test at MEPS (eye related) and I know it's one I can pass, can I retake with a civilian doctor and submit the results to MEPS?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Well it is what it is. Hopefully I'll be able to get them as easily if they said. If I have to fight for them I will. And if I can get them pre-SWO Board meeting then great. If not then I'll resubmit for the next one. Just glad to have that done now.

Question though. If I failed a test at MEPS (eye related) and I know it's one I can pass, can I retake with a civilian doctor and submit the results to MEPS?

Which eye exam? Depth perception?

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Which eye exam? Depth perception?

I failed depth perception and the test with the colored circles with numbers (I missed 2). I did however get 100% on the FALANT test, so if I'm understanding correctly I should be good.

Gnar

It should help with the drop off rate after people are pro Y.
Ummm this is freaking me out. I just assumed my OR was doing this..
That's right! Effectively immediate the Pilot/NFO/SWO boards are rolling boards, meaning once enough kits are in they'll be reviewed and results posted soon after.

For those applying get your kits in ASAP! Don't wait until it's too late! Now that these boards are rolling methinks Pilot/NFO/SWO will fill up sooner than later.
Future apology if hijacking. Does this apply to Aerospace Experimental Psychologist and Flight surgeons too?

IUGUY

IN everyones experience how often do you think a "rolling board" will happen? How long until results are published?

I guess its not gonna change anything knowing this info, but might chill out some of the anxiousness.........

Oneil

Tranquillitas Ordinis
It's comforting to know that we are all in this "waiting" boat together. I hate waiting. Checking this forum every day doesn't help in the least.

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
I take a little comfort each day when I check the forum and nobody else has heard anything yet either. It's the day I come on and 5 people have Pro-Y and I'm still in the dark that I'll start panicking haha

IUGUY

I submitted my package and felt okay....... there is alot of good gouge on this site, however, everytime I get on it, I get discouraged....... Blah...

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Do you know approximately when we may hear results? Will we find out either way if out kits were seen?