• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- May 14, 2019

rymo96

I figured I should get this thread started for the May 14, 2019 Aviation Board.

joey_freshwater

Trying to make this board in time for SNA, have to get my eyes refracted 30 days from now before MEPS will see me because apparently my LASIK post-ops weren’t detailed enough. My recruiter seemed confident that we could still make the April 2 deadline. Stats below:

ASTB: 75 9/7/7
Degree: B.S. Aerospace Engineering
GPA: 3.38

I already have my final secret clearance issued, don’t know if that helps at all.

GL fellas, roll tide.

Last edited by a moderator:

AROBLES93

Underdog
Right on,
I added my stats to the spreadsheet.
I barely missed the last board but my package/kit is already procesed and now just waiting for this next board.
Good luck

bjjhelm

Just send it
I figured I should get this thread started for the May 14, 2019 Aviation Board.

Nice job getting ahead of things! I was supposed to be on the last board but will be putting my packet in for this board. Very excited to be waiting with the rest of y'all :)

Wcooper95

Whats up guys,
Applying for: NFO/SNA
Bachelors degree: Biology
GPA: 3.13
ASTB: 50 6/7/7

My recruiter told me my package had been processed

browntown

Checking in, hoping to make this board.

Applying for: NFO
Degree: B.S. in Mass Communication
GPA: 3.10
ASTB: 60 9/9/8
Age waiver
DD214 RE code waiver (prior OCS disenrollment due to family emergency)

Grand

SNA/NFO
GPA: 2.7 Biology
ASTB: 56 /6/7/7

Package was submitted to FEB board but was moved to MAY board. Fingers remain crossed, for myself and for all of you!

ALEXB1

Has anyone heard anything about an Immediate Selection Board? I know there is no schedule, and not a lot of time given before they meet, just curious if there are any rumors stirring.

zjohn

Has anyone heard anything about an Immediate Selection Board? I know there is no schedule, and not a lot of time given before they meet, just curious if there are any rumors stirring.
My OR had wanted me to put in for auto-select, but I couldn't go within 60 days if I got in, which apparently is a requirement for it. If I applied for it he wanted to submitted by Feb 22. Not sure of anything else besides that.

GeorgeBFSU

Will (Hopefully) be on this board. I was not selected on the last board, however my recruiter said that I could make the next board with improvements to my package and a letter to explain what I did to make myself better. I had heard there is a 6 month wait, so we will see.

SNA
GPA: 2.6 Marketing (It sucks I know. Started off in computer programming)
ASTB: 50 5/6/5

Will be retaking the ASTB and I am shooting for 50 7/7/7 or better to try and make the auto select around graduation in May.

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
Sounds like a lot of us submitted for the February board. Added my stats. Hoping to hop on the next auto-select board. Not sure how it's going to work since my available date for OCS isn't until July 1st.

Wcooper95

Good afternoon,

What are the requirements for the auto-select board? When is the next one ? and does your processor submit it if you meet the requirements or do you have to request to be on it ?

Thank you

GeorgeBFSU

What are the requirements for the auto-select board? When is the next one ? and does your processor submit it if you meet the requirements or do you have to request to be on it ?

From my understanding its 50 7/7/7 on the ASTB and able to go to OCS within 60 days. Its not specific on when it is, more so once enough people with those minimums accumulate they convene.

That's what I was told, however I would be curious to know if it is different.