• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- May 14, 2019

browntown

From my understanding its 50 7/7/7 on the ASTB and able to go to OCS within 60 days. Its not specific on when it is, more so once enough people with those minimums accumulate they convene.

That's what I was told, however I would be curious to know if it is different.
I believe I've also read that certain kinds of waivers can prevent you from being eligible for auto-select boards, but I'm not sure which kinds and that's just second-hand information I've seen on the forum. I'd guess it would be anything other than medical waivers since it's my understanding that the boards don't see your medical records/information anyway.

Last edited:

Prometheus_

I believe I've also read that certain kinds of waivers can prevent you from being eligible for auto-select boards, but I'm not sure which kinds and that's just second-hand information I've seen on the forum. I'd guess it would be anything other than medical waivers since it's my understanding that the boards don't see your medical records/information anyway.
From what my OR said as well as what I have seen posted here I believe it's Drug/legal waivers that can inhibit auto-qualification.