• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- May 14, 2019

AROBLES93

Underdog
It’s all good man. Just wanted someone else to confirm you know? I’m just trying to figure out if I can expect a late April board or a mid May board, and there’s a bunch of recruiters saying the board is still in May despite the list you posted. Not saying it isn’t legitimate, but just wanted a second confirmation.
I definitely get it.
Tell you what, let your recruiter know to look up the N31 website to find the most updated OCS board list. I’ll post it tomorrow once I get into work. I know it was signed by a Vice Admiral so if your recruiter is still confused they should probably just contact that admiral then haha

AROBLES93

Underdog
It’s all good man. Just wanted someone else to confirm you know? I’m just trying to figure out if I can expect a late April board or a mid May board, and there’s a bunch of recruiters saying the board is still in May despite the list you posted. Not saying it isn’t legitimate, but just wanted a second confirmation.
As requested I attached the signed revision to the board schedule.
Send this to your recruiter if anything

Attachments

• FY19 Board Schedule Final-Rev 5-signed.pdf
    220.7 KB · Views: 192

navymims1

As requested I attached the signed revision to the board schedule.
Send this to your recruiter if anything
Thanks for the post! My recruiter just switched over from enlisted so I’m not sure if he knows for sure, maybe someone on here does? My package for this board was kicked back for a transcript address error and since has been corrected and resubmitted. Will they still see it when they convene? Or do I have to wait for next board? Like I said, recruiter didn’t know today when I asked.

AROBLES93

Underdog
Thanks for the post! My recruiter just switched over from enlisted so I’m not sure if he knows for sure, maybe someone on here does? My package for this board was kicked back for a transcript address error and since has been corrected and resubmitted. Will they still see it when they convene? Or do I have to wait for next board? Like I said, recruiter didn’t know today when I asked.
As long as when you resubmitted it and it was accepted prior to the due date you are good if not you’ll have to wait. I ran into a similar situation last time where I submitted it well before the deadline but it was kicked back dude to the way I submitted it. I fixed it that same day but they didn’t actually review it for another like 4 weeks( during holiday period) which put me past the due date. Although unfortunate you will probably have to wait till the next board in August

SBM058

I had something similar happen to me but with my MEPS letter, came back without the aviation clause due to an error. Had to submit the new and corrected letter late, but recruiter said it was okay and will be viewed when the board convenes. Guess we will find out! Are you in the New England recruiting district by chance?

navymims1

I had something similar happen to me but with my MEPS letter, came back without the aviation clause due to an error. Had to submit the new and corrected letter late, but recruiter said it was okay and will be viewed when the board convenes. Guess we will find out! Are you in the New England recruiting district by chance?
Yeah my recruiter said I have to wait but they might have another board in May early due to not enough applicants. Hoping they still view it! I’m in North Carolina

jms2917

Recruiter just informed me I made this board and was put under the immediate select list.

ASTB 68 9/8/8
GPA: 3.0 in Mechanical Engineering

Super excited to get the results back so I can quit my office job.

Good luck everyone!

mwilliaams

Recruiter just informed me I made this board and was put under the immediate select list.

ASTB 68 9/8/8
GPA: 3.0 in Mechanical Engineering

Super excited to get the results back so I can quit my office job.

Good luck everyone!

What’s the immediate select list? Are there other lists?

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
What’s the immediate select list? Are there other lists?
I believe he means the auto-qual/auto-select board list, which usually requires ASTB scores of 50/7/7/7 and that you be able to ship out to OCS within 60 days. Again, key word is "usually."