• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

geoca

It’s 20/40 uncorrected but correctable to 20/20. Maybe when she became a pilot it was different.
She's teaching classes here at Texas A&M for the Corps of Cadets and she works with students going into the Navy as pilots so I was a little worried but I think you might be right.

I’ve alreqdy done NAMI & was qualified as SNA. I have 20/30 in each eye with a 1.00 astigmatism. So you’re good brotha.
This is good to hear, I also have astigmatism in my right eye.

Thank for the help guys!

Uneven

I am also waiting here in Colorado. Has anyone heard back in Colorado yet?
Also in Colorado, I have not heard back yet.

Actually just got a call from my recruiter after sending a text. I was not accepted. I think it was mentioned previously that if you have any history with alcohol/drugs/etc. this will likely D'Q you. I had an MIP from college 8 years ago...what are you going to do. Congrats to all those who made it!

I would also mention the official list was posted yesterday, so if you haven't heard back yet, reach out.

University: CU Boulder
Degree: B.S. Business Admin
GPA: 3.5
ASTB: 5/6/6

Last edited:

Cammack

Actually just got a call from my recruiter after sending a text. I was not accepted. I think it was mentioned previously that if you have any history with alcohol/drugs/etc. this will likely D'Q you. I had an MIP from college 8 years ago...what are you going to do. Congrats to all those who made it!

I would also mention the official list was posted yesterday, so if you haven't heard back yet, reach out.

My recruiter told me because of my business background and clean financial history I i have the ability to go in as a supply officer. From there you can lateral convert to pilot, so that’s my current plan. Seeing as you’re business admin I would consider it if flying is your passion.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

I think it was your ASTB scores that sunk you. You scored the minimums.

Flyers81

That’s definitely a big relief. Still haven’t heard from my recruiter about an OCS date and thought there was a chance they still might force me into that class on Sunday.

browntown

Is there an availability cutoff date that affects your ability to be eligible for selection? My application should make the next board but my availability date is 1 September. I know that would result in commissioning next fiscal year. Is that an issue?

flgator92

None
Anyone in the Reno/Tahoe area going in that might wanna workout/study together before going in?
Same for the Gainesville, FL/UF area. Anyone wants to, send me a message. In the Marine program, we’d PT as a group and with ROTC sometimes. Miss that PT experience. I always looking to run or do push up, pull up, an circuit.

hossaq

Is there an availability cutoff date that affects your ability to be eligible for selection? My application should make the next board but my availability date is 1 September. I know that would result in commissioning next fiscal year. Is that an issue?
My availability was September 15th. I got PROREC-Y so i dont think there is a cut off. They did put me in July 7th OCS class, trying to fix that as i dont graduate until august 17th