• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

flgator92

None
Sorry, I should’ve been clearer. The missing paperwork is a medical prescreen form (2807-2) they didn’t do at the aviation medical clinic at NAS JAX. NRC gave me a TNPQ letter bc they didn’t have it. OR said he could push it through for now without and ask they reconsider without it because it’s essentially unnecessary — I’m already PQ/AA for SNFO. So, I might be considered on this board, may not be. If they decline to reconsider I’ll just get PQ’d through MEPS... sigh.

Update: got a text from my OR saying that NRC sent the PQ letter from my flight physical I had at NAS Jax, so my package is complete. Looking forward to hearing from the board. Good luck to everyone!

troth

Update: got a text from my OR saying that NRC sent the PQ letter from my flight physical I had at NAS Jax, so my package is complete. Looking forward to hearing from the board. Good luck to everyone!

I'm headed to Jax from Gainesville to finish up my app tomorrow. Good luck... GO GATORS

flgator92

None
I'm headed to Jax from Gainesville to finish up my app tomorrow. Good luck... GO GATORS

Best of luck to you as well! Go Gators! Good to know more Gators are applying! What designator are you shooting for, SNA or SNFO?

StevenBlue18

Multi Life
Congrats to those already PRO REC’d! Called my recruiter my packet is at Board. OR said board moved to January. Stoked I’m on the board.

troth

Best of luck to you as well! Go Gators! Good to know more Gators are applying! What designator are you shooting for, SNA or SNFO?

Applying SNA. Feeling pretty good. Recruiter says there's going to be a pre-board in late December and I should hear some good news from him around New Years. I didn't really press him for details, but he sounded pretty confident.

codyselec

I was told by my recruiter that the February board was moved to January 16.

Thanks for the info. Been having trouble getting in contact with my recruiter; I imagine it's a busy time of year. Struggling with MEPs to get my last consult appointment in before the deadline - been waiting 3 months. Fingers crossed!

GeorgeBFSU

Was supposed to go to MEPS today... got bumped due to everything being closed yesterday. My recruiter thinks I may still be able to make it, but I think its cutting it real close.

ALSO, go Noles!

Flyers81

I was told by my recruiter that the February board was moved to January 16.
Thanks!
Was supposed to go to MEPS today... got bumped due to everything being closed yesterday. My recruiter thinks I may still be able to make it, but I think its cutting it real close.

ALSO, go Noles!
I think you still have a chance of being on time. It took me about a month to get my MEPS results back.

GeorgeBFSU

The reason he feels like it'll be fine is because on my pre-screen I had no issues. So assuming MEPS finds nothing abnormal it should get through pretty quick. I can only hope though. Already missed one board due to MEPS

flgator92

None
Applying SNA. Feeling pretty good. Recruiter says there's going to be a pre-board in late December and I should hear some good news from him around New Years. I didn't really press him for details, but he sounded pretty confident.

I'm not 100 percent sure how the process works -- have a feeling a lot of us are in that same boat -- but as long as your ASTB and GPA are high enough and are "green" when he punches them in the SNA/SNFO calculator, you should be good on getting a PROREC-Y in the auto select board.

ALSO, go Noles!

Do you need any waivers at MEPS or have had PRK? Those things could potentially slow down the process. I didn't go to MEPS so I'm not sure how it works, but I have friends in the Marine Corps PLC program who went to MEPS and those who didn't have any medical issues in the past or need any waivers got approved within a couple of days. So, I think it depends on your medical situation how fast (or slow) MEPS can take. But, you should have time.

And, remind me, how'd them Noles do this year? ;)