• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

Tane_US

Professional Silly Pants
Any idea which portion bumps the scores the most?
I have my ideas on what affects what but they’d be pure conjecture and speculation. I’ll let someone else more qualified answer that.

I will say that really reading through every set of instructions, not unplugging the joystick mid test (without a do-over), and only making 2 errors on the parking lot section served me well.

bramirez44

Depending on graduation in December, I will be applying for this board. I'll be going to MEPS next week.

Applying SNA
OAR:53
AQR/PFAR/FOFAR 6/8/7
GPA: 2.6 (Not the greatest but we'll see after this semester if I can bump it up)

jms2917

Applying for SNA

OAR: 68

AQR/PFAR/FOFAR: 9/8/8

GPA: 3.0 in Mechanical Engineering

Still waiting on an appointment to MEPS. Getting a little nervous I won't make it by the 24th at this point.

SeanC

The next auto-select board is tomorrow (11/29). 17 applicants are on the "at board" list for this.
Have those 17 on tomorrow's board been notified their package is being reviewed? I've submitted my package and recived a PQ letter in October, just curious if my packkage will be on the board tomorrow or in February.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Have those 17 on tomorrow's board been notified their package is being reviewed? I've submitted my package and recived a PQ letter in October, just curious if my packkage will be on the board tomorrow or in February.

Your OR should have notified you.

StevenBlue18

Multi Life
Applying for SNA

OAR: 68

AQR/PFAR/FOFAR: 9/8/8

GPA: 3.0 in Mechanical Engineering

Still waiting on an appointment to MEPS. Getting a little nervous I won't make it by the 24th at this point.
I was in your shoes on for the last board. Wish you luck and hope you make this board.

flgator92

None
Applying for SNFO.

OAR: 55
ASTB: 7/6/7
Master’s degree
G-GPA: 3.98
U-GPA: 3.81

Had flight physical done in October at NAS JAX because I was considering Marines (OCC Marine candidates do flight physical/NAMI whammy prior to OCS). The flight surgeon said I was PQ/AA for SNFO but not SNA (vision). Marines are getting rid of NFO platforms so I submitted Navy OCS package.

Still waiting on some final paperwork submitted to NRC but my OR texted me today and said he pushed my packet up the chain so I may be on tomorrow’s auto select board.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Still waiting on some final paperwork submitted to NRC but my OR texted me today and said he pushed my packet up the chain so I may be on tomorrow’s auto select board.

Being that the board is tomorrow and you’re awaiting paperwork it’s probably doubtful you’ll be considered so soon.