• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

Flyers81

Some are still “old school” and would prefer to announce results from a selection list than on the applicant tracking system. There’s been a few instances an applicant showed up as selected only to change to non select (or vice versa) due to some glitches or issues.

The list should be out soon. Be patient.
Thanks for the clarification. Seems to be my recruiter is one of the old school guys!

calvin.a

Go 'Canes!
Some are still “old school” and would prefer to announce results from a selection list than on the applicant tracking system. There’s been a few instances an applicant showed up as selected only to change to non select (or vice versa) due to some glitches or issues.

The list should be out soon. Be patient.

My CCC isn't sure where to check for results, I of course am not sure either. Help?

Cammack

Since this is my third attempt I'm letting my recruiter call me this time instead of harassing him for results. Best of luck to everyone.
OAR: 62 7/7/7

Flyers81

Anyone from Pittsburgh recruiting district receive word?
I’m in Pittsburgh but applied with the Philly recruiting district since that’s where I started the process but was thinking about if it was worth seeing if they have any info since my recruiter said he’s waiting until the official list is out.

A_gilbert

Does anyone know, if you don’t get selected, do you get any information about why?

Also, anyone from the Atlanta/ Montgomery OR stations hearing anything?

mickeyg757

Does anyone know, if you don’t get selected, do you get any information about why?

Also, anyone from the Atlanta/ Montgomery OR stations hearing anything?
as far as I know and what ive experienced they don't tell you why. This is my second board my first was in August and when my recruiter gave me the bad news he said that they don't say why someone was not picked up. Only thing he told me was how many people boarded and how many were picked up and that I wasn't one of them. Good luck, still waiting to hear back also!