• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

FlyGirl154

Some are still “old school” and would prefer to announce results from a selection list than on the applicant tracking system. There’s been a few instances an applicant showed up as selected only to change to non select (or vice versa) due to some glitches or issues.

The list should be out soon. Be patient.
My recruiter said he has the list but doesn't want to say anything until its official. Guess he's Old School. He said he expects it to be official sometime tomorrow.

gogged

Looking like ProRec-N. We'll see when official results are released, but I'm not holding my breath. Congrats to those that made it!

gogged

Man sorry to hear that. You had really good scores too. Were you on any waivers or anything?

Thanks! It's not the end of the world though, I still have time.

No waivers or anything. GPA isn't great, but lower have made it in. My recruiter and I were thinking a big factor might be timing. I don't graduate until the end of summer, roughly end of August. If they had a limit on how many people they could accept then they're going to take ones that can ship sooner than 7 months out.

I'll be on the May board, and if I don't make that the August board. By the time that rolls around I'll be eligible for the immediate select board as well.

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
Thanks! It's not the end of the world though, I still have time.

No waivers or anything. GPA isn't great, but lower have made it in. My recruiter and I were thinking a big factor might be timing. I don't graduate until the end of summer, roughly end of August. If they had a limit on how many people they could accept then they're going to take ones that can ship sooner than 7 months out.

I'll be on the May board, and if I don't make that the August board. By the time that rolls around I'll be eligible for the immediate select board as well.

Similar situation here, man. I checked with my recruiter today, all excited, just to hear that I wasn't even on this board, even though all of my paperwork was finished well before the deadline, and that my scores made the auto-select board. OR just told me that I'll be on the next board, which threw me off and got me slightly pissed. I sure hope there's an immediate select board between now and May, because I finish my degree in March, but my "Available Date" for OCS isn't until late June/Early July, since I still have to do my commencement ceremony mid-June.

If it's anything, my GPA is also lower than yours, and our ASTB scores are similar. Guess we're in it for the long haul. What I've also heard is that each board is geared towards people who were ready to ship out within 3 months of the board. Wondering if @RUFiO181 could shed some light?

gogged

Similar situation here, man. I checked with my recruiter today, all excited, just to hear that I wasn't even on this board, even though all of my paperwork was finished well before the deadline, and that my scores made the auto-select board. OR just told me that I'll be on the next board, which threw me off and got me slightly pissed. I sure hope there's an immediate select board between now and May, because I finish my degree in March, but my "Available Date" for OCS isn't until late June/Early July, since I still have to do my commencement ceremony mid-June.

If it's anything, my GPA is also lower than yours, and our ASTB scores are similar. Guess we're in it for the long haul. What I've also heard is that each board is geared towards people who were ready to ship out within 3 months of the board. Wondering if @RUFiO181 could shed some light?

That's gotta be frustrating not even being on the board. I'd be shocked if you don't get in on the next board with those scores though. I'm sure I'll see you on the thread for the next board though, best of luck!