• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

Timmyjimmy5

For the people wanting me to CC you all, I don’t think it’s possible to hear anything else tonight because the Navy Recruiting District guys are all out of office for the day. Tomorrow morning! Goodluck everyone & huge congrats to those who received the good news.

hossaq

The selection list isn’t out yet. Only your OR or processor can check for you right now.
"Our command has not yet been formally notified by the Navy of any results. Sorry, have to hang tight a little longer" this is what my OR is telling me...

Flyers81

"Our command has not yet been formally notified by the Navy of any results. Sorry, have to hang tight a little longer" this is what my OR is telling me...
I got a similar response from my recruiter. Not sure why some have heard but some haven’t.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I got a similar response from my recruiter. Not sure why some have heard but some haven’t.

Some are still “old school” and would prefer to announce results from a selection list than on the applicant tracking system. There’s been a few instances an applicant showed up as selected only to change to non select (or vice versa) due to some glitches or issues.

The list should be out soon. Be patient.