• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

Scabs

Hey everyone, I'm just now finding this forum, but hey better late than never. Does anyone know how soon we should expect to hear back from boards?

And Good Luck to everyone!! :)

navymims1

Hey everyone, I'm just now finding this forum, but hey better late than never. Does anyone know how soon we should expect to hear back from boards?

And Good Luck to everyone!! :)
If you look back at the April board some people found out the day after the convene date and others found out 2-3 weeks after. Just depends on who they get to review on what date i assume.

CaM119

The suspense is killer

Tell me about it. At this point, I'm just running, doing push ups, and grinding Appendix B to pass the time when not at work (hell, even at work). Also, there's a pretty sweet Quizlet link in this thread.

On an aside, I'm curious about if I'm selected, will I end up in a 2019 or 2020 class because I hear 2020 is when they transition to planks instead of curl ups.

CLitz

Tell me about it. At this point, I'm just running, doing push ups, and grinding Appendix B to pass the time when not at work (hell, even at work). Also, there's a pretty sweet Quizlet link in this thread.

On an aside, I'm curious about if I'm selected, will I end up in a 2019 or 2020 class because I hear 2020 is when they transition to planks instead of curl ups.

Depends if the change is going to be based off the FY or the calendar year. This is the first board for FY2020 so if they do decide to go off the FY then we will be doing planks.

exNavyOffRec

Depends if the change is going to be based off the FY or the calendar year. This is the first board for FY2020 so if they do decide to go off the FY then we will be doing planks.

The first board where they select for the next FY occurs in April/May