• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

buttburner69

I did, problem is my Moto statement is about wanting Pilot. I had a legal waiver for 2011. That put me at the bottom of the stack.
Damn man, sorry to hear. Making me nervous now, I have a waiver as well for previous DOR from OCS. I’m in the October 28th board tho.

KristenQT

I did, problem is my Moto statement is about wanting Pilot. I had a legal waiver for 2011. That put me at the bottom of the stack.
I'm now nervous about my 2007 legal waiver. :( even with my GPA and ASTB Scores for the October board. I would keep applying though. You never know what the numbers will be like for the next board. I feel like 258 was a high number. I found a post from 2018 from Recruiting Guru stating that the last August 2018 board had 82 pilots selected, 45 NFO's selected, and 44 non selected making that applicant pool much smaller than this one.

I think it all boils down to who you are up against. Cross your fingers for me on this next board!

First off congratulations to everyone who has or will be selected. I just got off the phone with my recruiter, the last board he submitted me to, my package got kicked back with a “recruiter error.” He just told me that they pushed my package back to October/ to the new fiscal year due to the district already meeting their goals for the year. Basically, they wouldn’t get credit for my package and would rather “save it” for the next fiscal year. I am typically slow to condemn or badmouth anyone, but I feel disappointed in NRC that my package has been submitted since March after spending literal years preparing for this. Has anyone else had this issue, is this even a real thing?

Broseph_25

This scares me.... a lot
How so? Your ASTB is solid. Look at the spreadsheet, you’ll see me in red (lame), and another guy right above me in green. Same ASTB, GPA, and degree.

Although not confirmed, I’m confident my legal waiver is what did me in.

CLitz

How so? Your ASTB is solid. Look at the spreadsheet, you’ll see me in red (lame), and another guy right above me in green. Same ASTB, GPA, and degree.

Although not confirmed, I’m confident my legal waiver is what did me in.

Also have a legal waiver. we basically scored the same.