• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

exNavyOffRec

Didn’t make the board, was told I was submitted, followed up and they said the processor didn’t send it in time.

The best thing is to make sure the application is in 2 weeks before the NRC due date, anything under that is a crap shoot if it will get in before the deadline.

1812TC

The best thing is to make sure the application is in 2 weeks before the NRC due date, anything under that is a crap shoot if it will get in before the deadline.
I’m going on 2 years of working with them, even been passed on to different recruiters because of the nature of my package. This was the first time I’ve been told I’m finally submitted so I wasn’t holding my breath, hopefully I can get an exception, or at least get squared away for the next board. Best of luck to everyone on this board!

Wumwuts

pilot
I’m going on 2 years of working with them, even been passed on to different recruiters because of the nature of my package. This was the first time I’ve been told I’m finally submitted so I wasn’t holding my breath, hopefully I can get an exception, or at least get squared away for the next board. Best of luck to everyone on this board!
Yeah, mines been in work for almost a year and I'm on my 3rd OR. I'll tell you what, MEPS is worse the second time around, rah.

OP, if you wanna add my stats to the sheet,

SNA
OAR 55
AQR 7
PFAR 9
FOFAR 7
GPA 3.5
AGE 26
SEX M
MAJOR Information Technology
PRIOR SERVICE (Y/N) Y

buttburner69

Hey so my recruiter said my waiver hasn't been approved so he said we will shoot for the September board. Nice talking to y'all and good luck!

fareastcruise

Don't know if I was carried over into the new spreadsheet but I'm submitting for this board as well.

SNA
53* 7-8-7
27/M
Political Science 3.01

fareastcruise

Yeah I'd imagine this will be a tough board to get selected considering they just had all the ROTC and Academy grads graduate.