• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

fareastcruise

oh. I guess I was always under the impression they filled the gap with guys off the streets for the spots they didn’t fill with the aforementioned two. Unless they have a certain amount for each commissioning source. I honestly don’t know.

LoLo

Clown
Good Idea! I have locked it so the owner and myself can edit it only. That said please post your stats here or message me directly with your stats so we can keep this sheet accurate and informative for the future applicants as well as ourselves.

Hey, meant to do this a lot sooner.
My package was kicked back just before the last Aviation Board in May due to a missing waiver.
However, my OR didn't get notified by HQ until after the board convened and issued all the Pro-Rec Y's.

I resubmitted for this board back in June and simply want to add my stats to the sheet.
Please and thank you.

Name LoLo
APPLYING SNA
OAR 49
AQR 6
PFAR 8
FOFAR 7
GPA 3.45
AGE 28
SEX M
Degree 1: Aviation Management
Degree 2: Aeronautical Science
PRIOR SERVICE (Y/N) Y - Prior AD2 (RE-R1)

Broseph_25

Applying SNA/NFO/SWO
ASTB: 59 6/7/7
GPA: 3.1
Degree: Business Management/Mathematics
Non-Prior

Wrote the best letter of my life explaining my time as a logistics/inventory manager for 4 years. Also explaining I'm in the enlisted DEP for AM, Aviation Structural Mechanic. I picked that job because it was a place holder for me while I PST'd for the SEAL teams. I changed course to Pilot when they raised the age on the program authorization, and I have always wanted pilot more.

I do have one issue. 8 years ago in Oct 2011 I was charged with a DUI, convicted, and later had it expunged (which I know doesn't mean much). Recently my recruiter told me my application is now dead on arrival, but we submitted anyway with SWO as a hopeful saving grace. I'm quite disappointed with how many people saw my application, and thus the DUI, that I wasn't told of my slim-to-none chance of getting selected from the beginning. Then again I have seen on this forum that it is possible, that a handful of people with DUI's have been selected, for SNA as well. I have scoured this website and others for some better insight but still get mixed information.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this down but I'm hopefully someone has some insight on this.

Thanks and good luck to all the applicants.

1812TC

Was it your OR you followed up with or someone at NRC?

It was my OR, the OIC ended up getting NRC to accept my package because of the circumstances, but was kicked back because then my release from the Marine Corps had expired ha. So now we are redoing that for the next board and double checking to make sure nothing else is going to expire.

Kirk G

Benson115
It was my OR, the OIC ended up getting NRC to accept my package because of the circumstances, but was kicked back because then my release from the Marine Corps had expired ha. So now we are redoing that for the next board and double checking to make sure nothing else is going to expire.

Oh man that’s a pain, we had a dude in our squadron put in a request to go army OCS and the Navy flat out said, nope you’re still ours haha. Little more pushing he managed to get it worked out.

Niken

One thing at a time
If the spreadsheet is still being updated, here is my info:

Applying: SNA
OAR 54/ AQR 7/ PFAR 8/ FOFAR 8
GPA: 3.2
Degree: Music Performance
Prior: No

My OR informed me that my packet was sent around the last week of June. I just saw this thread and wanted to add to the list!

tg13

Hey,

I sent in my package for this board and was wondering if there have been any updates about when the board meets. I have heard various dates and am not sure which is the most recent. I submitted to the board a year ago but unfortunately dq'd due to an astigmatism and had to get Lasik. If you have any questions about SNA vision requirements and are on the line, feel free to ask. Also, for the spreadsheet here is my info:

SNA
OAR 60/ AQR 7/ PFAR 8/ FOFAR 7
GPA: 3.5
Degree: Neuroscience

Niken

One thing at a time
Hey,

I sent in my package for this board and was wondering if there have been any updates about when the board meets. I have heard various dates and am not sure which is the most recent. I submitted to the board a year ago but unfortunately dq'd due to an astigmatism and had to get Lasik. If you have any questions about SNA vision requirements and are on the line, feel free to ask. Also, for the spreadsheet here is my info:

SNA

The board meets on the 13th of august.

Broseph_25

Hey,

SNA
To the best of my knowledge: August 13th

Flyboy_35

Flyboy
Hey,

SNA

Rumor has it, its the 13th of August

samueld

Submitted my packet before the deadline and wanted to post my stats!

NFO
OAR 61/ AQR 7/ PFAR 7/ FOFAR 8
GPA: 3.84
Degree: Economics

Good luck to everyone! This board can't come fast enough

Backrow Guy

This board can't come fast enough

Same here. Hoping Navy experience is as positive as people say.

SNA/NFO
Oar 46, Aqr 6, Pfar 7, Fofar 7
GPA 2.5
Degree: Supply Management

Confused why no one received pro rec yet. Didn't the last board get it around this time?