• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

Sjohnny15

I’m trying to submit my package for the next board but I am curious how long from being selected until you actually leave for OCS? For active duty. It seems like a lot of the civilians/no prior service people are shipping really soon. Anybody know how it works for picking dates? Who contacts you regarding that?

PhlyHigh94

I’m trying to submit my package for the next board but I am curious how long from being selected until you actually leave for OCS? For active duty. It seems like a lot of the civilians/no prior service people are shipping really soon. Anybody know how it works for picking dates? Who contacts you regarding that?

You can request some time if you need it. If you want an earlier date, you will get it if they have it available.

Jake Campeau

FC1 Jacob Campeau
Checked eNTRS and it looks like as of yesterday I’m on the list for 19Jan2020 class. Fingers crossed they can find an open slot in an earlier class before my orders drop.
It may be safe to say the 19Jan class is the default for us on active duty. I just checked my eNTRS as well and it says the same time. Hopefully for those of us who want to go earlier, they can get us an earlier class date. Good luck to you man. Let me know if you hear anything otherwise and I will do the same.

pleahy15

It may be safe to say the 19Jan class is the default for us on active duty. I just checked my eNTRS as well and it says the same time. Hopefully for those of us who want to go earlier, they can get us an earlier class date. Good luck to you man. Let me know if you hear anything otherwise and I will do the same.
Best of luck to you both as well!