• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

KristenQT

My OR mentioned that ready-to-ship applicants may take priority over later shipping applicants, and that I may have to reapply for a board closer to my earliest shipping date (since I graduate in the spring).
I would agree with your OR. May is a long ways away and a lot can happen to an applicant (especially one that hasn’t graduated) in that time frame.

You’ll learn in the military it’s all about timing. Being in the right place at the right time. You will find this will work in your favor and become your worst enemy.

You have great scores and I’m sure if you don’t make this board you can chalk it up to your ship date needing to be much later. Nothing wrong with that.

fareastcruise

My OR said that the names are in the system with dates, but they're tentative dates until you get your FINSEL.
Oh that makes sense then. I peeked at the thread from last board and it was ~4-5 weeks after convene date most people got their FINSEL it looks like