• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

Rich Kuya

Recruiter confirmed what I had a hunch about.. my name never made it to the board. I did not get accepted or rejected. It is looking like I'm going to have to apply for OCT board. He is trying to figure out what happened when he submitted my package back in May. Regardless, my current recruiter will be moving so I'll end up with a new one at the start of September.

Congratulations to all of those accepted!!! Keep us updated with your ship dates / final select letters!!

LoLo

Clown
Recruiter confirmed what I had a hunch about.. my name never made it to the board. I did not get accepted or rejected. It is looking like I'm going to have to apply for OCT board. He is trying to figure out what happened when he submitted my package back in May. Regardless, my current recruiter will be moving so I'll end up with a new one at the start of September.

Congratulations to all of those accepted!!! Keep us updated with your ship dates / final select letters!!

No sweat Rich, this happened to me when I applied for the May board.
HQ told my recruiter that it was because of the odd timing of my package's submission that it was omitted altogether-- they thought I needed an age waiver despite my prior service and the fact that the latest reg outlining the new age limit (32) had come out just before applications were due, so the board never considered me at all.

In short, all my recruiter and I had to do was verify all I's were crossed and all T's were dotted (lol) in order to smash that resubmit button.
Still, it would behoove (1) you to get a solid answer as to why your application was not seen and ensure that it is rectified before you resubmit.
Also, as an extra precaution; check in with your OR the week of the deadline and ask him/her if they can request a receipt from HQ.

(1) What have I become...

kbal731

Didn't apply for SNA/SNFO but similar thing happened on my SWO application. I go over it in the next thread over, but basically CNRC "forgot" to upload my application after receiving it. It seems stupid, but mistakes like that can happen. We're fortunate enough to have members on here that can check the "at board" lists, it only came to my attention when my name didn't appear on the list. My OR didn't even bother to check cuz she assumed everything was good to go also. Luckily they were able to admit to the mistake and get it uploaded a day before the board was set to convene.

Rich Kuya

Guys, thank you so much for the advice and for sharing your stories. I am going to get in touch with my OR again and see if we can figure this all out.

It is so awesome to have this community here. Some pretty solid people here!!!!

AROBLES93

Underdog
Has anyone who is currently active duty received a final select letter andor soft copy orders?
Expect to wait a while for those man.
I got selected on the April board and didn’t get my final selection letter till about a month out from my OCS date. Should be getting my orders here soon but your first thing you need to do is get with your commanding officer because they should have received an email basically requesting your detachment date ( so they can put you in an OCS class) and to submit some bloodwork

KristenQT

New guy here.... What exactly is a legal waiver? Any waiver on your application or is it a specific type of a waiver?
If you have ever been charged with a crime expect if it was a minor moving violation or minor speeding ticket.... but I believe if you have more than 10 of those you will need a legal waiver.

Regardless of outcome of your charge you will need a legal waiver.

Reckless driving.... legal waiver
Harassment charge.... legal waiver
DUI... legal waiver
Underage drinking... legal waiver
Possession of an illegal substance... legal waiver
Showed your nudey bits in an act of drunkeness and got a ticket for it.... you catch the pattern

KristenQT

Oh it also goes off the original first charge. So say you were hit with a felony charge but then the court reviews the case and charges a misdemeanor and ultimately your lawyer gets it “dismissed” you still need a waiver for that felony charge. DM me your questions as I’ve probably spent way to unhealthy of a time looking into all this stuff.

miss1ng

pilot
Oh it also goes off the original first charge. So say you were hit with a felony charge but then the court reviews the case and charges a misdemeanor and ultimately your lawyer gets it “dismissed” you still need a waiver for that felony charge. DM me your questions as I’ve probably spent way to unhealthy of a time looking into all this stuff.

Thanks for the info, that helps a lot. DM'd as well.