• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

gusguidry

It is really awesome to hear all the good news that everyone has recieved. Good luck, and don't DOR.

Unfortunately received the Pro Rec-N via email.

My packet has been in its creation since October of last year. I know in some cases persistence is key, but I am not so certain with the arduous amount of waiting. I will have to think about resubmission.

Thank you everyone for the guidance, support, and memes.

scissors

Primary - Corpus
It is really awesome to hear all the good news that everyone has recieved. Good luck, and don't DOR.

My packet has been in its creation since October of last year. I know in some cases persistence is key, but I am not so certain with the arduous amount of waiting. I will have to think about resubmission.

Hoping you go the persistent route and resubmit! It’d save you the pain later on of saying “what if?”. I know it’s a long process, best of luck with your decision.

swmonroe88

pilot

Sorry to hear. Hope you stick with it and give it another go. Nothing worth doing is easy.

If it's not rubbing salt in a wound, would you mind posting your stats because you're not on the spreadsheet? Totally get if you don't want to, though.

Wumwuts

pilot
Alright guys, Got the Yes on SNA. Congrats to everyone who made it.

Like everyone else said, reapply. There's no loss to you other than a bit of time. Plus if its something you really want to do, you have to exhaust all your options. Nobody will look out for yourself like you will, so make your packet the best damn thing to come across their desk when it goes back in front of them. Trying to work through all my MEPS issues was discouraging for sure (took almost a year), so I get it, but you got to remember what you're doing it for. Whatever you decide, good luck.