• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orion Obsession; giving it up for the mighty P-3C

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice find,pretty snazzy paint job they're sporting

More P-3 Tanker Ops

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
"Engines. . . . . . . . . . .Shutdown"

That picture looks almost Christmas-y.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Got some more goodies for you all. Was on a photo op flight today and happened to snap some more. I even included our EP brethren, as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2929.JPG
    IMG_2929.JPG
    619.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2946.JPG
    IMG_2946.JPG
    559 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2941.JPG
    IMG_2941.JPG
    623.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2937.JPG
    IMG_2937.JPG
    602.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2938.JPG
    IMG_2938.JPG
    586.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2948.JPG
    IMG_2948.JPG
    590 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2933.JPG
    IMG_2933.JPG
    575.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2932.JPG
    IMG_2932.JPG
    612.7 KB · Views: 47

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
Got some more goodies for you all. Was on a photo op flight today and happened to snap some more. I even included our EP brethren, as well.

Many thanks...I've been missing the aviation world something fierce the last couple of weeks...and seeing the old Ugly, but Well-Hung Electric P-3 is good for the soul.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Look what's at the end of the rainbow. . .

0305000710..jpg

Anotherreason to go to FOD walkdown. Or maybe just Hawaii.

0305000709..jpg

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
One of the many aircraft I've worked on over the years.

EP-3.jpg

060329-N-9999X-001 Waco, Texas (March 29, 2006) - The first completed P-3C to EP-3E conversion aircraft departs from the L-3 Communications modification facility in Waco, and heads to Naval Air Station Patuxent River for testing and fleet training. EP-3E JMOD Common Configuration spiral one ForceNet equipment suite. U.S. Navy photo (RELEASED)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah, the angle of the shot I guess makes it look like the tornado could be the end of 10.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh and actually read this thread all the way through for the first time, and question: doppler monster? Is this something I should be aware of, like the process of changing the ink cartridge on the HCR? :)

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Oh and actually read this thread all the way through for the first time, and question: doppler monster? Is this something I should be aware of, like the process of changing the ink cartridge on the HCR? :)

You may be lucky enough to spot the elusive doppler moster someday. As to the ink cartridge? Not quite my cup of joe.