• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Origin of the phrase "(pick your aircraft) driver"

robav8r

None
Contributor
You have no idea.

Anyone who introduces themself by a call sign at my current gig is usually followed up by me going ‘lemme guess, you flew f-xxteeners, right?’

Kernels, amiright?!
I had heard, and somewhat expected, that O6's were the absolute WORST in the civilian world after retiring. And, there is some hard data to support this notion. Not sure if they are disgruntled over not making GO/FO, or if they think their collar device makes them truly superior to the rest of the ranks, but sweet jesus, I have seen some pretty fucked up retired O6's (that's all they deserve from me, only their paygrade) since I retired. There are a few exceptions, and the O5 and below crowd is fine, but man, watch out for those damn kernels . . . . . . .

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fucking self-fellating douchebags...(There were some good nuggets in there, but overall...)

I guess you really aren't one of the 'bros' who just 'know', how sad.

P.S. I like how they include Israeli kills in their total, not sure they have the same 'Rules'.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 67144 scul

@Sculpin are you listening . . . . . ?

"If you don’t know the standards, it’s noted and you’re an idiot. It only takes a couple minor clown-act performances before a reputation as a clown gets solidified."

Sir, in that case it's a good thing I don't fly F-15s, or, speaking of standards, drawing dicks anywhere with a surface which has apparently been getting lots of people in trouble. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: