• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders Requested - STA-21

erelislt

Erelist, I know you got your orders on Saturday. Is this normal? Can I expect some will come out on Sunday? That would be a good feeling showing up to work tomorrow with orders in hand. The site is currently down right now.

I am not sure about Sunday, probably not. Where are you checking for orders? BOL or on STA-21 login? You should be checking in BOL. If it's not there yet, maybe Monday :)

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I received my orders today through Bupers Online. Haven't came through on messege traffic.

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Orders posted on BOL today, Bye bye Oceana...at least as far as I-level Maintenance goes.:D

BTW, where do you check message traffic for orders? I've only found the NAVADMIN message traffic site and don't recall seeing any orders posted there.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Same here fells.. mine came though on Bupers online. see ya in Feb! On leave now.. going to the base for another MMR shot (2 are required at most schools), then to PSD to set up the appropriate PG-13's and paperwork for the re-enlistment...

EM1

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Same here fells.. mine came though on Bupers online. see ya in Feb! On leave now.. going to the base for another MMR shot (2 are required at most schools), then to PSD to set up the appropriate PG-13's and paperwork for the re-enlistment...

EM1
Don't forget that you can extend as well. Which should be a lot faster process. As long as you have at least two years left on your EAOS. If anyone does decide to extend though I don't recommend doing it for less than 3 years (if you are a nuke at least).

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Tell me more about the MMR shots? I just checked out of medical without even doing this. I extended for the extra time. Against common belief you can extend up to 48 months and not 24 months. That was a common misconception at my command. They are really riding me hard until I leave. I thought they would just kinda forget about me. I guess they are just providing extra motivation for college. Has there been any answers on why BOOST orders are getting written for Feb 16 and not Feb 23?

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Got my orders today, woo hoo!!!

OFFICIAL CHANGE DUTY ORDERS FOR
FC2 DAVID XX XXXXX , USN XXXX
------- DETACHING ACTIVITY (M) -------
WHEN DIRECTED DETACH IN JAN 08 EDD: JAN 08
FROM DDG 71 ROSS UIC: 21945
HOMEPORT NORFOLK, VA
FROM DUTY ACC: 100
------- ULTIMATE ACTIVITY (S) -------
REPORT NOT LATER THAN 16 FEB 08 EDA: 16 FEB 08
TO STU STA21 OFFICER TRAINING CMD UIC: 43721
PERMANENT DUTY STATION NEWPORT, RI
FOR DUTY - UNDER INSTRUCTION ACC: 342
ASSIGNED RATE: DNEC1: DNEC2: PRD: 0807
PERSONNEL ACCOUNTING SUPPORT: PERSUPPDET NEWPORT RI
UIC: 43099
TO INCLUDE 103 DAY(S) AT STA-21 BOOST - 3
CLASS: 80101 CONV: 18 FEB 08 GRAD: 23 MAY 08 CDP: 662N
TO INCLUDE 054 DAY(S) AT STA21-NSI FOLLOW
CLASS: 80101 CONV: 26 MAY 08 GRAD: 18 JUL 08 CDP: 748J

F14Flier7

Left out...

I feel so left out and jellous! LOL; still playing the waiting game. Is anyone else still in the crowd waiting anxiously to begin checking out?:eek:

LoneSailor

Got mines as well, NLT is 16 FEB. BOOST then NSI :).

I notice that some of your orders already have follow on to your ROTC schools, but mines doesn't. Can anyone shed some light on this?

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Got mines as well, NLT is 16 FEB. BOOST then NSI :).

I notice that some of your orders already have follow on to your ROTC schools, but mines doesn't. Can anyone shed some light on this?

The guys who are just going to NSI have TAD orders there with follow on orders to their respective ROTC units. Those of us going to BOOST are classified as PCS and therefore our orders have Newport OTC listed as our ultimate duty station. We'll probably get our orders to our ROTC units at the end of NSI...